Tim Groth

Evil Inside

Email Address: randomfind@hotmail.com
User Name: Tim Groth
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Although I never recieved the product from Tim due to circumstances beyond our control...he did redeem himself by understanding my dilemma and refunding my money trhough payments.

Tim and I made a deal over a B&M Ripper shifter. The check went out and the Ripper shifter arrived shortly thereafter. The Ripper is in fine condition and included extra shift knobs. Thanks Tim, I'm looking forward to years of trouble free shifting. Ron

Very smooth transaction, quick response to emails, very fair pricing, item packaged well. Will definitely do business with him again!

Thanks Tim!

A hats off to Tim for being a great person. I bought a 4R70W trans. from him and he threw in a nice TQ for free plus he drove further than me to meet. He's a man of his word and don't hesitate to buy from him or help him out because he'd do the same for you.

What a nice guy. I drove up from southern TN to pick up a short block from Tim and it was a pleasure to talk with him. He took time in the work week to meet me and lead me to the engine. I got what I needed and in good shape. He made the 890 mile round trip well worth the drive. Thanks Tim, hope to do business again.

Chuck Lowery

Fantastic Seller

Tim's a great person, I bought a 4r70w from him and not only did he meet me closer to my home than his, he threw in a nice torque converter for free, thanks Tim..........Keith

tim helped me out with a set of headlights at an awesome price and shipped them right out to me. thanks alot to tim, now i can stop having withdrawals from not being able to drive my bird. he is a standup guy and here to try and help us all.

Ditto to all the above

I met Tim for our first transaction, good communication and on time . Since then we've had other transactions all good . Realistic prices the items packaged well and shipped promptly. Thanks Tim.

Just recieved some awesome help from Tim. I was searching for some windshield washer nozzles and he not only came through, but gave me the hook up with a great price including tracking. His communication was quick, and Tim had them shipped out before I even woke up the next day. We had discussed them around 11 the night before. Thanks again man!

Back