Bosch/Ford Lightgning 42# fuel injectors for sale

Jimmy 2Coupes

SCCoA Member
These injectors have been sold.

I have a set of six Bosch/Ford Lightning (lime green) fuel injectors for sale. These injectors work at stock SC fuel pressure with the stock fuel pressure regulator so there is no need for an aftermarket adjustable fuel pressure regulator that may be required with other brand injectors such as Lucus. I’m asking $225.00 plus whatever shipping is to your zip. PM or E-mail me if interested. :)

Last edited:
Not meaning to thread crap,,,,
I bought some Lucas brand 42# injectors. (I haven't installed them yet)
Do I really need to get an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator? I did not know this.

Paul, I have no personal experience with Lucus or any other aftermarket injector but I have seen several posts/threads that suggest most aftermarket (non Ford) injectors are rated at a higher pressure than Ford SC and Lightning injectors in particular. There may well be some using Lucus injectors and a stock FPR with no problems but I personally went with Lightning 42# injectors with the thoughts of not having to deal with an adjustable aftermarket FPR.

Hear is one such thread I found doing a quick search. Check out the link.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20221&highlight=lightning+injectors

fuel injectors

I am very interested in the injectors that you have for sale. do you have paypal? if not i can get a money order on monday and send it out.
Thanks
Chris
(the best way to contact me is through email) email addy red91_sc@yahoo.com

Back