Super Coupes Custom Built

NY90RedSC

Well, it seems after I posted the pic last night of the 37 Ford model I have been building, it sparked some interest from other members who would like replicas of their Super Coupes built for them.
I already have 2 orders for Super Coupe models. If anyone else is interested, please pm me and I'll be more than happy to discuss the possibility of me building a replica of your SC.
There are a couple down sides to this though. To my knowledge, Revell only produced Super Coupes to replicate the 89-92 years. Also, these kits are out of production and are currently only available on E-Bay. I won the auction for a 90 and 89 this past week to add to my 91 SC. So basically, unless you have a kit already of a Super Coupe, you will be relegated to bidding on those on E-Bay. They are roughly bringing in $15 for each kit. IF you would like for me to bid on a kit for you, I will. However, for me to do this I will require a deposit of $15 to bid on the kit.
I'm not really set on prices for kits I build. I would also consider trades of used SC parts so I can have an inventory for my 90 SC. If anyone is wondering if I build on a regular basis, the answer is yes. I also build for several of the Nextel Cup drivers including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kevin Harvick, Dale Jarrett, Michael Waltrip, and Sterling Marlin. Again, if anyone is interested, pm me and we can discuss things.

Back