18x9 cobra r wheels

kennyo

Anyone iterested in new 18x9's for around $250 ea. these are chrome replicas with the snakehead centerpeice and drilled for t-birds.

this may not make sense to anybody, but i seem to see this.....

the 17X9 replica cobras iwth the 5 lug 4.25 fit for our tbirds from customwheelsmarket.com seems to be an exact OEM replica. everything looks fine. however, the 18s seem like they took the 17X9 replicas and stretched it out to fit the 18 size, so the lines and grooves in the rim/spokes aren't as defined. look at the customers rides (photos) on the main page of customwheelsmarket.com and they have a 20 inch cobra R, looks fu@#ed up.

this is why im ordering the 17s from these guys soon as monday comes along :D

Yes they do.!
No they don't

the 17's fit but the 18's do not.

The 18 cobra r's are 5x4.5 or 4x4.25 for the old 4 bolt stangs. Read FOUR by 4.25.

I don't know why they don't offer them in 18s. But I would buy wheels from Brad anyway. He supports our cause.

T-bird4vr said:
No they don't

the 17's fit but the 18's do not.

The 18 cobra r's are 5x4.5 or 4x4.25 for the old 4 bolt stangs. Read FOUR by 4.25.

I don't know why they don't offer them in 18s. But I would buy wheels from Brad anyway. He supports our cause.
Well, if you read the specs on the 17's, it doesn't say they will fit on our cars either. They offer special fitments for T-birds and Lincolns. :)

Darkside said:
Well, if you read the specs on the 17's, it doesn't say they will fit on our cars either. They offer special fitments for T-birds and Lincolns. :)

i emailed them. its not in the pull down, however if u call or order online, you just tell them the car or type in the car and they'll do the rest...apparently

Back