Thread: 1990 Anniversary and 89 SHO - West MI

1990 Anniversary and 89 SHO - West MI

My parents have an Anniversary SC they are going to be getting rid of soon so I thought i would see if there is any interest here first. I would like to see it go to someone who will appreciate the car.

The overdrive is gone in the trans but all the other gears are fine. Also, periodically, it will run rough and not start for a short period of time. The symptoms appear to be the crank or cam sensor. Otherwise the car runs and drives fine. There is no rust or dents on the body. The paint is in fair condition. It almost looks as if someone tried to rub it out at one time and used too rough of a compound or never finished. The interior is in decent condition except the drivers boltser is broke. It's not perfect but there are no rips, tears, or borken parts...it's just 16 years old. OVerall, it would say the car is in fair-good conditon. As i said it is 16 years old, it needs some minor TLC and would be a very nice car. The only reason i am not buying it is a lack of money.

I also have an 89 SHO that i need to get rid of. The trans is shot but the motor runs good. I bought a couple years ago with the intentions of fixing the trans and have yet to get around to fixing it. It is titanium in color with black leather. All power options, etc. The interior is in good condition overall. The drivers seat is wore on the bolster and there is some wear on seat area. There is crack in the dash also. The body is very solid and clean except for one dent on the rear drivers quarter panel. It was hit by a steel door. The paint is heavily faded on the roof and hood like many fords tend to do.

If there is any interest in either car or more info is needed, please let me contact me at wickedbird@baggedbirds.com . I will get the mileage and pictures as soon as i can. I'm not sure what either car is worth so feel free to throw out some offers.

1990 SC Anniversary - 135,000 miles - Make Offer
    Attached Images Attached Images     

1989 SHO - 143,000 miles - $500

SHO - Interior
    Last edited by WickedBird; 02-20-2005 at 10:30 PM.