very large inventory of parts

Sir,

I checked it, I know that sounds a bit steep on the hose but it is about 1/4 of what ford wants for it, and its the only good one Ive ever gotten out of a parts car. I have been thinking of putting it in my parts box in case mine ever goes out.
Dan

harmonic balancer

Hi!
I need an harmonic balancer for an sc 94-95 if you have one ill buy it right now how much shipped to J7Z5E3
Thx

Interested in the white rear bumper cover - what condition? Also, I may need some front end parts (fender, header panel, bumper cover, driver's corner light). Got anything nice in stock? But it would all have to be shipped to zip 19317.

S_Mazza said:
Interested in the white rear bumper cover - what condition? Also, I may need some front end parts (fender, header panel, bumper cover, driver's corner light). Got anything nice in stock? But it would all have to be shipped to zip 19317.

Hi, Is your name Engel? I was curios. If it is I wrote you an email please answer it.
If your name is not the above name please disreguard.
Thanks
Victor.....

Id love to take that set of 95 wheels without tires off your hands if shipping isnt tooo unbearable. Shoot me a price shipped to 27576. Thanks

Engine Request

I know it is a vague request, but I'll explain first. I took my SC to see where my engine is leaking from. I found out that it's leaking from the engine's rear seal, the main seal, and a valve cover gasket is shot. In addition to that, the car is missing on firing and junk.

The suggestion I got from the shop was a new (remanned) engine for the car. Do you have one? And how much would shipping be to Cincinnati? Thanks, man.

Hey guys, i know im not Dan, but i do know him and he has been very busy with school and what not, about the best way to get ahold of him is to call him cell and leave a message if he dosent answer. He has many of the parts that you guys need.. Although, he has no late model SC. His Cell number is at the bottom of his Sig. But incase you didnt see it, (918) 269-7720. If he dosent answer, leave a message, im sure he will return you message, if not, drop me a PM and ill let him now.

Derek

Still seeking driver's door latch assembly for my '91 SC...and a blue driver's armrest/door panel....

Back