Considering selling 1992SC w/Turbocharged 351w

Turbo351

I am considering selling my car either complete or parting it out. If it's parted out, the turbo system will have to go first, followed by the motor, then tranny. Everything else like electronics, intake, conversion parts and other odds and ends will go last. The car can either be sold complete with rims, big brakes, stereo etc., or stripped of unnecessary extras to lower the cost.

The turbo system is custom built to fit a 351w in a MN12 chassis. The turbo system will fit a 302 with minor modifications to the downpipe and crossover pipe. It's a great deal for anyone looking for a unique combination like this. It took me a year to build this car, and countless hours of R&D and planning to get it to where it is now. The turbo system was professionally built using all stainless steel mandrel bent tubing and water-cut stainless steel flanges. It has a true front mount intercooler using a spearco core with custom tanks.

The car ran 11.7 at 120mph on 94 octane pump gas through a relatively quiet exhaust system. Lots of potential left with a little race fuel and more boost. The car was run full weight at approx. 4400lbs with driver.

Please email me directly for details. Serious inquiries only please.
See my web page in my sig for more information and pictures.

Video: http://www.speedtospare.com/turbo351/videos/

Last edited:
pouring.jpg

Actually, Wayne's finally reached that great mental breakdown we've all been waiting for.

DSCN1656.JPG

He's about to embark on a journey of spiritual enlightenment.

Jam%20Yang%20Norbu1.jpg

His adventures will take him far away from us for a long time.

ngroup.jpg

He'll make new friends, and return refreshed, clear of thought and purpose, free of earthly needs such as horsepower and torque.

Either that, or he'll spend all his money on strippers and go lease an Accord.

Superbird281 said:
Either that, or he'll spend all his money on strippers and go lease an Accord.

I think that's probably the funniest thing Varrik has ever posted here. :p

cheers
Ed N.

Back