Early model short block and stock (bare) heads

Pablo94SC

Early model short block and stock (bare) heads (Now $250 OBO)

Updated with pics. Now $250 OBO!! Someone buy them. I want to sell them before I move.

I have a stock short block and bare heads from an early model sitting in my garage. The engine will need to be cleaned thoroughly from sitting out for so long. The heads are pretty much perfect.

I got these a while ago and was keeping them around for an eventual build-up. Now I'm looking to move to the NYC area and won't have room to keep them... plus I could use the extra cash for the move. $250 for everything since I have no way to transport them... or make an offer. I'm in Memphis, TN, and can take some pics if you'd like.

PM me for more details.

Last edited:
Send some pics to Rick James bietch!

sizemoremk@yahoo.com

I'm in North Alabama, and might consider the setup.

What can you say about the condition of the block?

I don't need heads, could you just sell the shortblock?

Also do you have a truck and woudl you be wiling to eet me halfway or maybe a third of the way?

Thanks!

Randy N Connie said:
Can you post a picture of the short block and heads.
I live about 300 miles north of you.Effingham,Il.

Thanks randy

HEY :mad:

I'm only 206.2 miles, 5 hours 43 min, 25 turns.

I seen it first :cool:

sizemoremk 300 miles against 206.2 miles.

We will just have to see who is the fastest to drive there.
Just jokin :D

Its your deal.but I do need another motor.

Thanks Randy

Thanks for the pics Pablo and I will be up there to get it all saturday morning.

j/k :D

Ok, I finally had a chance to get the pictures off my camera. They are all 640x480 for ease of uploading. I only posted pics of one head since they both look the same.

Last edited:
more pictures. Sorry about the blur on a couple of those. My hands aren't as steady as they used to be.

Last edited:
Have a stock blower top and 70mm MAF if anyone is interested. Make an offer.

Also, I have a 19" flat screen monitor (not an LCD panel) for $75. I know it's not car related, but figured someone might be interested in this as well.

sizemoremk said:
How long and where was it sitting???

It had been sitting outside for about a week when I got it, and since it's been sitting in my garage. I've had it for about a year and a half now. It'll need to be torn down and cleaned without a doubt.

The heads I've had for a quite a bit longer, but they've got a light coating of oil on them and have been sitting in plastic bags in the box you see.

Please email me (name here @ hotmail.com) if you have any more questions, etc. I barely get a chance to visit SCCoA anymore.

Back