White 1990 XR7 5speed(in colorado)

1990_XR7SC

I have a very clean 1990 cougar xr7 5 speed that I'm thinking about selling. I bought the car at 93000miles and havent had any problems with it(now at 104000miles) I have the entire service history for the car and it has been well taken care of(headgaskets changed around 80k) the car has a k&n drop in filter, air silencer removed, 3.27 gears(with synthetic and trak lock additive), resonator removed with flowmaster mufflers(one is falling apart), b&m shift knob. pioneer radio wired into stock sub and amps with polk door and rear speakers. the interior is in great condition except for a crack in the dash, and the body and paint are also in very good condition. I have 2 sets of tires for the car blizzacks and a set of all seasons both have about 50% left on them. the clutch still grabs and holds great. now for the few quirks the car has a weird long crank no start problem(always starts just takes a while) but after you start it, it will start right up the next time you go to start it(unless its been a few hours) I'm suspecting a leaking injector since if you let the car set for a day it will start right up, the muffer is falling apart, and the left engine mount is broke(I can fix upon request) I'm looking to get $3000 for the car obo. or I'd be willing to trade for a "4 CYLINDER" ranger 4x4 of any year up to 1995(prefer a 5 speed) I enjoy driving this car but the need for a truck is much greater. I also have another toy so I really don't need two. I will post some pictures later this weekend. and if your interested and whould like to test drive the car and check it out pm me.

Last edited:
Darkside said:
How about a 97 Dodge Dakota with a new tranny? Nice shape.

I'll keep that in mind. but I was looking to get a 4cyl ranger 4x4 because I was going to put a 2.3L turbo in it to help with this elevation I live at. I can't stand driving a n/a car going through the mountains. not only that I have all of the parts to do the swap.

Back