94 SC and 95 Mark VIII parting out...

Mercury267

Ok... here we are. This past weekend I drove to Jersey and bought a 5 speed 1994 SC car. I bought this for the 5 speed conversion I am doing on my 1995 V8 LX car... so none of the 5 speed related parts are going. The taillights, the head light assy's., air bag, the supercharger, and the gauge cluster (unless I can find a Canadian cluster with KPH on the outside), and the SC rear and suspension are NOT going to be sold. I AM, however, wanting to part this thing out, and the other parts are available. The ground effects all around need to go, the doors, trunk lid, wheels and tires, steering column, hood, fenders, engine (less blower), ECU, any interior not being used (i.e. the newer late model dash assembly), door panels, seats (full rear fold down), headliner (moonroof car), brakes, radiator, and so forth are for sale.

Mercury267@juno.com

Keep a look on ebay I will be setting up auctions as well. None of these parts have been removed yet. THESE PARTS ARE NOT PERFECT. This car has over 144K on it. the engine runs, but the clutch just went up the day I got it home, and it was only run to get it on and off the trailor into my drive way. I am located in Baltimore, MD in case you want to pick up larger parts. I WILL cut the roff off the car if you want it... I WILL gut out the core support if you need it. I will cut the VIN out of the firewall and sell it with the title. Some parts I may trade for if you have something I need. I also have a 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII that is being parted out less the motor, ECU, exhaust, and brakes and hubs. Same thing with that car... dash, doors, sheet metal, and so forth need to go. It also a moon roof car... I WILL sell core support, roof, VIN and title. The VIN and title I will not sell ONLY if I find out that legally I can not... otherwise I don't care. The Mark VIII has also not been taken apart yet (high milage as well, so interior is far from perfect. Email me with any questions... as far as what I will trade for, I have a 91 Camaro V8 5 speed car I need parts for, and a 67 Chevy II car that needs parts just incase you have anything to trade. ALSO, if someone wants to make a tubbed race car out of the 1994 SC or the 95 Mark VII I will not cut up the structure of the car (i.e. roof and core support or vin location) if you need that, but the car(s) will still be parted out because frankley these cars bring more in parts than whole. I know many of you still have questions, and much has not been detailed here...
Email: mercury267@juno.com
Home: 410-247-2224
Cell: 443-864-9144

I will work with anyone wh is a serious buyer... I am still evaluating these cars because I do not want to sell anything off that I will need for my project, and it is winter so I don't want to freeze my butt off every night and all weekend stripping the parts off. I also need to be somewhat careful how I strip 'em since they are in the driveway, and I need to not have my house look like a junk yard for several months. That is more my problem than yours though. Finally, just incase anyone is somewhat local. I am remodeling my home and I need work done as well. I am useually not this getto, but I would even trade labor for parts if someone was a trained professional or business owner of some of the work I need done. Wow... that really sounds worse than I thought it was going to... but hey, I'm like everyone else and I got needs too, right? Anyway, get in touch if you have any questions.

Thanks,

~Mercy

94 sc and 95 mark VIII parting out

Ok... here we are. This past weekend I drove to Jersey and bought a 5 speed 1994 SC car. I bought this for the 5 speed conversion I am doing on my 1995 V8 LX car... so none of the 5 speed related parts are going. The taillights, the head light assy's., air bag, the supercharger, and the gauge cluster (unless I can find a Canadian cluster with KPH on the outside), and the SC rear and suspension are NOT going to be sold. I AM, however, wanting to part this thing out, and the other parts are available. The ground effects all around need to go, the doors, trunk lid, wheels and tires, steering column, hood, fenders, engine (less blower), ECU, any interior not being used (i.e. the newer late model dash assembly), door panels, seats (full rear fold down), headliner (moonroof car), brakes, radiator, and so forth are for sale.

Mercury267@juno.com

Keep a look on ebay I will be setting up auctions as well. None of these parts have been removed yet. THESE PARTS ARE NOT PERFECT. This car has over 144K on it. the engine runs, but the clutch just went up the day I got it home, and it was only run to get it on and off the trailor into my drive way. I am located in Baltimore, MD in case you want to pick up larger parts. I WILL cut the roff off the car if you want it... I WILL gut out the core support if you need it. I will cut the VIN out of the firewall and sell it with the title. Some parts I may trade for if you have something I need. I also have a 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII that is being parted out less the motor, ECU, exhaust, and brakes and hubs. Same thing with that car... dash, doors, sheet metal, and so forth need to go. It also a moon roof car... I WILL sell core support, roof, VIN and title. The VIN and title I will not sell ONLY if I find out that legally I can not... otherwise I don't care. The Mark VIII has also not been taken apart yet (high milage as well, so interior is far from perfect. Email me with any questions... as far as what I will trade for, I have a 91 Camaro V8 5 speed car I need parts for, and a 67 Chevy II car that needs parts just incase you have anything to trade. ALSO, if someone wants to make a tubbed race car out of the 1994 SC or the 95 Mark VII I will not cut up the structure of the car (i.e. roof and core support or vin location) if you need that, but the car(s) will still be parted out because frankley these cars bring more in parts than whole. I know many of you still have questions, and much has not been detailed here...
Email: mercury267@juno.com
Home: 410-247-2224
Cell: 443-864-9144

I will work with anyone wh is a serious buyer... I am still evaluating these cars because I do not want to sell anything off that I will need for my project, and it is winter so I don't want to freeze my butt off every night and all weekend stripping the parts off. I also need to be somewhat careful how I strip 'em since they are in the driveway, and I need to not have my house look like a junk yard for several months. That is more my problem than yours though. Finally, just incase anyone is somewhat local. I am remodeling my home and I need work done as well. I am useually not this getto, but I would even trade labor for parts if someone was a trained professional or business owner of some of the work I need done. Wow... that really sounds worse than I thought it was going to... but hey, I'm like everyone else and I got needs too, right? Anyway, get in touch if you have any questions.

Thanks,

~Mercy

You know that trans isn't going to bolt up to your 4.6 don't you?

Most of the parts outside of the pedal assembly are going to be useless to you.

John

im intrested in the taillights all 4 pieces
and if the interior is grey the piece that goes around the key and the passenger side piece that covers the computer

Buyer

You can always get adapter plates for everything or if you are good, make your own. for the bell housing. If the clutch is a problem the hydraulic of the SC is easiest to install I think. More problematic though if problems arise.

I am a serious buyer for the console if you are willing to sell it. Just let me know. occc@srskansas.org or PM me. I also have some experience with LX's if you have questions. I am going to do a conversion myself on one in the near future.

center console

What ever your highest is on the complete center console, I'll beat it. AH-----within reason. I was the first to ask though. Been looking for a very long time. occc@swbell.net or PM me.

Interior color

What is the color of the interior seats and what is there codition? I'm interested in the rear folding seats.

Thanks,
Brando

what color is the interior, I may be interested in a lot of it, it would be a local pickup, and theres a lot more, but I can't think of it off the top of my head, ohhh the cooling fan and wiring harness that leads to it. maybe the VMM if it has it, maybe sunroof glass if the seal is good, I know theres some more stuff...but thats a start. you can email me at cato421@hotmail.com

Folding rear seat

I'm interested in the folding rear seat..... what color is it and what condition is it in?

Thanks,
Brando

I'm interested in the dead pedal, and the front seats depending on color and condtion. I'm also not far from baltimore so shipping wouldn't be necessary

Last edited:
Back