where the heck is Wynn

I have been looking for him for well over a year now.
Have sent a good number of email with nothing back

Hope some one can find him

I talked to him on the phone just last week. He was at work at Koko's. Try calling him there.

I talked to wynn tuesday. Hes up to his neck in projects and such. If you need to get in contact with him you can call him at Koko's at 409-833-9466.

sonicman1634 said:
I talked to wynn tuesday. Hes up to his neck in projects and such. If you need to get in contact with him you can call him at Koko's at 409-833-9466.
Wynn is there and still working. I just received a set of polished tensioners from his a couple weeks ago. He's a little slow on emails. He probably gets hundreds of them.

here ya go Manny...
int1888.jpg

int1878.jpg

int1938.jpg

Snowed under ain't the half of it but it's all gonna work out though. The main thing that's reared its ugly head is the arrangement I have with Koko. I do whatever comes in the door like water pumps or brakes etc and he pays me for that...then I go back to doin' my "Thunderbird stuff".
It's a great relationship, couldn't ask for anything better but for the past 3-4 weeks he's come up with a ton of work. Combine that with phone calls from enthusiasts that need info or just wanna chat (for an hour) and it gets to be a bit much. Wish I could do the speakerphone thang or maybe get a wireless headset deal, stuff would flow so much better.

I'm tryin' to streamline things, gonna figure it out sooner or later to where this lil operation of mine will actually work, but for the time being I'll just keep chippin' away at it. Sure do appreciate every bit of business that I get, no matter how large or small, hope those that have dealt with me will stick along for the ride.

Well, a local LX owner wants a door & fender, guess I better get to the shop (it's 8am here) and get busy before that green blob moves up the coast.
from Mexico with love

'bird

Jason Wild said:
I have been looking for him for well over a year now.
Have sent a good number of email with nothing back

Hope some one can find him
Not sure where you're buried in the pile of emails, what is it that you need?

'bird

Jason Wild said:
Wynn,
I was looking to buy a diff mount along with 5 other people up here in canada.
I have a couple to do and then I really (REALLY) don't want to do any more. For the time that they take and how tedious they can be it's just way too much hassle. It's not the money, they really are a bugger to get just right, got a couple more to finish for others and then that's it. Maybe someone else would like to step up to the plate?

'bird

hey wynn are you trying to widen the plenuim? Did you post about this somwhere else? Funny thing i was talking to a guy here about how the plenuim is really likking the airflow to the sc, and look what you are doing the day after i started thinking about how do make it better. Good work Wynn. :D

Tyler

T@Sound-Xtreme said:
hey wynn are you trying to widen the plenuim? Did you post about this somwhere else? Funny thing i was talking to a guy here about how the plenuim is really likking the airflow to the sc, and look what you are doing the day after i started thinking about how do make it better. Good work Wynn. :D

Tyler
This is nuthin' new, Chris Wise did this mod years ago on his mucho-bad SC, went 11s (ELEVENS) with it. We all owe tons of gratitude to him and a few others for the experimenting they did. Hopefully they'll see what we do nowadays and in the future not as "copying" but as a compliment.

As far as this particular intake, it's comin' along extremely well.

'bird

Bird
Your goin to be happy when you bolt your manifold plenum on.
There is only .500+ clearance between the manifold and fuel rail.
After you get the plenum welded up.If you do weld build up
all around the neck behind the IC tube flange on the plenum.
This will let you bore the plenum larger if you are using larger
diameter IC tubes than stock.

I got your beer, for the brake parts.Savin it for the Shootout.
Its a good Yankee brewed beer. :)

ThanksRandy

i got one of them.......

I got one of Randy's modded manifold's on a car now. :) :) The fuel line is close, but with a bit of gooffing, we made it fit good. :eek: :eek: This has always been a "bottle neck" in these cars, now it looks like there may be two places to get them from.. ;) ;)

Now if I could only get my "raised top" manifold I would be sitting good... How is that one coming Randy???? :p :p .............Rich

Rich when it get warm I will start welding.I work just as
fast as I am payed.So far I have spent money for the
right to work for you.I am right on schedual,I have or
had any intension of realeasing any raised manifold
until testing was finished.And I have told everyone
that manifolds will be ready to start welding when
the temp get warm this late spring.
Thanks Randy

Last edited:
Wynn if you can tell me where to buy the stuff to make diff mounts I would be more then willing to take over doing this.
if you want email me jasonwild at sympatico.ca

Back