1991 SC 5Spd in Missouri-$1000

Gearhead466

1991 SC 5speed. Runs and drives excellent. Has high miles(about 180K). Red exterior with black and grey interior(cloth and leather). Tranny shifts great and the car still builds 13-14 lbs of boost. Will need new tires before too long and the A/C dosent work. Other than that the car is in great shape. Asking $1000 FIRM
Thanks,
Mark

I must have accidentally deleted the pics I had of it. I'll try to take some more tomorrow night and get them sent out.
Thanks,
Mark

Where in Missouri?........ Did you buy this car off a member here?(me lol) guy in belton missouri with another bright red sc, bought with a bad w/p?

very interested, interested in a trade of a 98 ranger?(this car + cash?)

Yeah, I bought it from you. Been a pretty good car. Put the water pump on it, a new tach, and a power steering hose since I've had it. Not really interested in any trades, the only reason I'm selling this is because I have too many cars already.

I promise guys the pics are coming. By the time I get home from work its getting dark, and the pics I have taken at night look bad. I'll get some this saturday for sure.

I still have a bunch of pics of it if you need them. If I sell my ranger I want this car back. I loved it to death and only sold it because I couldn't afford to fix it then.

I'm going to see if i can sell the truck, but I cant fit 5 cars where i live now haha but if someone else wants it go for it. But I'm going to see what I can do

Justin

Back