Parts from a 94 SC

Junk Radiator

I just wanted to thank you for the crappy radiator yousent me. It was far from a working radiator. It poured out coolant before I even finished filling it up. Thanks for letting me know it was in such great condition. I only spent another couple hours coming up with a fix for mine and re-installing after waiting nearly two weeks after I paid you to hear from you. I don't suggest anyone expect to get any type of quick or honest service. You'll have you radiator back in about a week and I'll be expecting a refund.

Need Parts Fast!!

Hey Bud,

I just had a accident with a animal of the forest! The World Ford Challenge in St. Louis is next weekend and I need parts immediately so I can make it. I was wondering if you had these parts for a '94 & if you have a 5-spd it would be even better: - AC Condenser
- HVAC fan (the fan for the AC Condenser)
- Brush Guard (the one that comes off the back of
front bumper) W/ the rivets to come with it
- Rivets to hold the Side Skirts
- Clutch Pedal Actuator
- Driver Side Hub Spindle

If you have any of these parts available it would be great if you can get them back to me by Tuesday or Wednesday! Just let me know and I will get the money to you ASAP!!! Thank you for your time and any help would be much appreciated!!!!

Thanx,
Brandon

Back