FYI, 13" Cobra Brake group buy on TCCOA, 15% off ($80 approx)

metalman

If anyone is interested. Go to tccoa.com to the group buys forum.

13" cobra brake upgrade for T-birds for http://www.discbrakesrus.com I was gonna get these brakes soon anyways and I guess it's perfect timing.

Initially it was 10% off for 5 peolpe. Now it is 15% for 10 people. Comes with 13" cross drill & slotted rotors, dual piston PBR calipers powder coated in black, red, silver, blue, yellow, etc, with a few text options, "Cobra, t-bird logo, "Pro Racing", or blank, new banjo bolts, and brake pads.

Noramally $549.99 if 10 people, then 15% off that would be 82.50 off.

I am gonna partake in the group buy and just wanted to pass the info along.

Laterz,
Anthony

Last edited:
metalman said:
If anyone is interested. Go to tccoa.com to the group buys forum.

13" cobra brake upgrade for T-birds for http://www.discbrakesrus.com I was gonna get these brakes soon anyways and I guess it's perfect timing.

Initially it was 10% off for 5 peolpe. Now it is 15% for 10 people. Comes with 13" cross drill & slotted rotors, dual piston PBR calipers powder coated in black, red, silver, blue, yellow, etc, with a few text options, "Cobra, t-bird logo, "Pro Racing", or blank, new banjo bolts, and brake pads.

Noramally $549.99 if 10 people, then 15% off that would be 82.50 off.

I am gonna partake in the group buy and just wanted to pass the info along.

Laterz,
Anthony

You know, I've been watching diskbrakesrus for a while, & $549.00 is WAY better than the other places like Brembo. And 15% less than that is awesome! Too bad that stopping better isn't in this winter's budget. I've already spent my wad on going faster & shining, or else I'd get in on this!

I ordered them a few days ago. With the discount plus shipping it came to $513. I got red powder coated calipers with white powder coated COBRA lettering, Drilled and slotted roters, pads.

It was even more perfect timing because the day I ordered it, I jumped on the website and noticed all the prices jumped up $100 :eek: to $650. But, we still got the discount on the $550 price. I would not have bought them for $650. I'm happy. I see these brakes are an insurance policy on my car. These will seriously improve braking. I am also thinking about getting stock size drilled and slotted rotors for the rear to improve them a bit too. I don't think I need to up the size of the rears though. But I might as well do them all the same day...and it ups the cool :cool: factor of the car with those hip looking rotors :D

Anthony

Back