Flowmaster exhaust system for pick up

Jayls5

My car's just sitting in my driveway and i'm waiting for a guy to pick it up within a month or so, but he doesn't need the exhaust.

The mufflers say flowmaster, and the cats appear to be aftermarket. It's in good condition.

It's almost off the car. Only one side of header bolts are left to take off.

If anyone's interested, let me know. $100

what year is the SC? I might be interested in it in a few weeks but I need it to fit the early style tank on my 90. What city are you in? I'm in Chesapeake.

Scott Long said:
what year is the SC? I might be interested in it in a few weeks but I need it to fit the early style tank on my 90. What city are you in? I'm in Chesapeake.

Virginia beach here

It's on my 89.

Ok, I'll let you know here. I'm still trying to find a place so I don't really have cash for car mods right now. Depending on what I can find.

I have the resonator and pipes I can take off my other 90 SC but its in michigan. The guy I bought it from cut the flowmaster mufflers off the rear. But it still has the piping and flowmaster resonator. It'd be about that much in gas to drive back for it, so if I can I'd just get your complete system.

Scott Long said:
Ok, I'll let you know here. I'm still trying to find a place so I don't really have cash for car mods right now. Depending on what I can find.

I have the resonator and pipes I can take off my other 90 SC but its in michigan. The guy I bought it from cut the flowmaster mufflers off the rear. But it still has the piping and flowmaster resonator. It'd be about that much in gas to drive back for it, so if I can I'd just get your complete system.

Sounds cool. I was holding it for my friend, but he already owes me a lot for random other stuff. Just thought i'd give others the option.

sho taurus said:
Jayls5 if that guy doesn't pick up that car keep me in mind. Ok? Thanks Kevin

$300 was simply too low for me. I lowered it to $500 for the guy, and he was going to pay me but had an unexpected repair or something. He's still saving right now. If you want to grab it for around $500, it's cool. If you want to haggle with me, maybe we can work something out if you have cash now ;)

He's taking forever, and i don't think he's thought everything through since he also doesn't have a place to keep it in his apartment complex area.

Btw, did that exhaust work out for you? I don't remember if you picked it up or not.

Yes I picked up that exhaust pipe but I still need to find a mid pipe. I'll see what I can do about maybe getting some more over $300 but I just got laid off from Nasa 2 weeks ago. If some of this polishing aluminum stuff takes off a little I might have something but so far looks kind of slow. I'll let you know. My dad just offered the $300 because it was just a rolling chasis and a tow from Va beach to Hampton will be between $100-150. So that means he would have $400-$550 tied up there. Then have to find a mid pipe. And there is always little here and theres that get sprung on you when you do projects like this. Also where is the windshield wiper arms and wiper arm cowl at? He noticed they were off the car.

sho taurus said:
Yes I picked up that exhaust pipe but I still need to find a mid pipe. I'll see what I can do about maybe getting some more over $300 but I just got laid off from Nasa 2 weeks ago. If some of this polishing aluminum stuff takes off a little I might have something but so far looks kind of slow. I'll let you know. My dad just offered the $300 because it was just a rolling chasis and a tow from Va beach to Hampton will be between $100-150. So that means he would have $400-$550 tied up there. Then have to find a mid pipe. And there is always little here and theres that get sprung on you when you do projects like this. Also where is the windshield wiper arms and wiper arm cowl at? He noticed they were off the car.

Oh, i had to take it off in order to get some of the stuff out of the engine bay. It's in the garage. Just PM me whenever you want to work something out.

~Justin

sho taurus said:
Jayls5 if that guy doesn't pick up that car keep me in mind. Ok? Thanks Kevin

That guy be me... :D

Justin - Right now money is tight man. Like I said with my SC, she blew her HG's, my sis's car just took a dump on her and I am buying parts left and right for her car to come back up so she can get to work, and my TC is starting to act up on me now... :rolleyes: What do those 3 cars have in common? They are all Fords :p .

Like I said before man, Money talks, BS walks, if you can sell the car now, sell it. I can't afford Big blue right now. I wish I could.

Stephen

green73 said:
I am gathering $$$ to gether to relieve you of the rolling chassis :D

Awesome. I'm gathering debt. lol

I need it. It's paying for my 2004 Mustang rims/tires with ford C springs. :D

Back