Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Test and Tune

Friday Night Test and Tune

Ok who is up for a Friday night test and tune fun night at Cayuga?

If I read the website correctly you can run until midight which gives us lots of time to play. The only thing that is weird is that on their online schedule, some test and tune nights say (no timing). If that means no timers and slips what the hell is the point of testing and tuning? I guess we should call and find out exactly what that means.
    I still have no idea where you pick up your time slips seeing as the old shack is gone..unless it's at the end of the track and we could not see it with Jim when we were there on Sunday afternoon.,

The time clock was running this past Friday but not sure if they were handing out time slips or not, I didn't get any ruins, damn starter!

I want to go this Friday but not sure if the wifey will let me, we have a wedding to go to Sat morning plus we will be in Hamilton Friday so if I want to go she will have to come too, she is not a fan of going to the track, she finds it boring, as expected! But I might weasle my way into a few runs and then leave

Les, if you are going to the track on a Friday around what time were you planning to leave? I know you said that it's open until midnight. LMK I might be in depending on the time.

If we can get a few folks to go like COLEMAN!!!!!!!!!! would be nice(dying to see his car go) we could leave around 6 or 6:30. Count on traffic and it taking almost 2 hours to get there with traffic on a Friday sad to say.

If I may, past experience driving to the track is about 2 hours.
    What time do they open? They used to be open at 6:00, but then they opened later and later every year (2000 was 7:00 - 11:00!!)
    Whenever you guys decide to go is fine for me (Friday night or Wednesday night - whatever) as i'm not working Saturdays, yet.
    If you decide to go soon i'll just bring the 'Bird. I wanna see how s.....l......o..........w it is.
    Hopefully I don't fall asleep behind the wheel at the 1000' mark - LOL!!!

Where is Coleman BTW? No posts for a while.

Someone want to call his 85mm ~~~ for the meeting tomorrow?

Les, when will you guys be passing through Hamilton? Are you meeting up first at Sean's?
    Let me know...

Paul,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this Friday night, as my flight home doesn't land me in T.O. until after 8:00 PM. ...I wish I could join you!

Cheers,

Sean

Ah, didn't know you were unavailable Sean... bummer. I just assumed "the gang" would meet at your place first. My bad.

Les, what time are you passing through Hamilton? I can meet up with you guys at the Mud st./HWY 20 Timmy's to make things convenient.(?)

LMK...

I'm considering coming down, but I'd rather have my stickies to put on, and haven't been able to get in touch with the guy from the GTA Mustang Club who had a pair of 16" Mustang wheels to sell me.

BTW for everybody who's been thinking about geting some drag tires, please look at my new post.

cheers
    Ed N.

Ok it looks like we have a few more interested parties.

What say we meet at the Timmy's at the top of the hill on Hwy 20(Centennial Parkway). Is that Mud Street Paul?

Maybe we could all try for between 7:00 and 7:30pm. It's about another 40 minutes or so from there to the track.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Oops, sorry, was that out loud? DOH!

Oh, BTW, that means I'm in!
    See you there, or wherever!

Is that Mud Street Paul?
    Yes. 1st set of lights after you climb the escarpment on Centennial Pkwy.

7~7:30 is fine.

I hope you guys have fun!!!

I'm still stuck down here in Indianapolis. We encountered some surprises down here today, and I'll be lucky if I can catch a flight out tomorrow night.

...Sometimes I wonder what the hell I keep that SC for! I'm rarely ever around to enjoy it. Someone want to go to my place and take it for a spin just to rotate the tires and get the oil circulating???

DAMNED!

Bye.