Friday Night Test and Tune

Greg, have you read my post about renting Cayuga? It would be a REAL shame if you and/or Bill couldn't make it!! I'd would so love to see you guys run those beasts!!

Welllllllllllllllllll if we don't blow up my car and we get that 10 percent pulley on, and seeing as we're half way there being at your place Sean...why not!!!!

congrats LES

Way to go Les, breaking 90mph means you can run a high 14 no problem with good traction. Way to go.

Sabby, Nicholas pulled off a 15.15@ 91.5mph up at Lusckville in Quebec. He also pulled a 15.35@93.5 at St Thomas. That night we were pulling steady 15.3's and change and over 91mph but neither one of could break the 15.3's even with Ed's slicks.

hey guys a bunch of V6 mustangs will be running at Sparta this Friday including me. One guy is suppose ot have about 300 HP in a NA V6 mustang, he drove all the way from Alberta to get dyno tuned by Jerry, he is getting tuned tomorrow I think. Anyways I am heading up to Sparta on Friday to get some times if anyone wants to join, I won't get there till about 8pm though. Sticky track! :)

Hey it's cheaper than Cayuga, no death traps in terms of where your walking or who is coming aorund the corner at the grand stand, time slips EVERY Friday night. Hey I'm up for it, again we're half way there when at Sean's.

Depending on what time I get off work I can meet up woith you guys along the way. Unless you guys plan on getting there early I think it opens around 6pm but I won't be there till around 8pm due to work.

Jamie,

We are all off all day, see we'll go whenever we get a chance.

Let us know.

Les,

vroooooooom, vroooooooom (x10%)

:D

That's what I'm afraid of Bill vrooooooom vroooooooom POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey when I was at Ryans I decided to cap off that bypass on the SC inlet...I'll be damned it does make a difference...vroom vroom back up to 13lbs and change. more low end torque once again.

Of course when we do the 10 percent I'm putting the bypass tube back in.

Back