Special Discount on SP Performance rotors and pads!

victor malvar

Right now in the Spinningwheels-sc ebay store there is a special running on SP Performance Rotors and pads!

www.spinningwheels-sc Sorry the pictures are now in our store take a peek on the Brake and rotors catagory.

These rotors and pads have an excellent reputation of quality and performance. They are a superior product compared to many of the rotors and pads on the market today. For a limited time I am offering a 10% discount off the listed 'Buy it Now" price of the rotors, and a 5% discount off the listed price of the pads.

We have many combinations to choose from, as follows:

This unique design helps to "wipe" the surface of the pad helping to ensure fade-free braking. Besides looking unique behind the wheels of your car, they provide several advantages including:
- Increase brake pad bite
- Faster release of pad gases
- Reduced brake fade
- and the fact that they just look cool!

`````````````````````````````````

SP Performance slotted rotors offer you the safety and reliability you need. The slotted surface helps to keep the pad clean and provide a stronger pad bite to help stop your vehicle quicker. Other advantages include:
- Improved wet braking by preventing hydroplaning between the pad and rotor surface
- Reduced brake fade
- and the safety and reliability our products provide

````````````````````````````````

SP's cross-drilled rotors provide the best results in cooling and venting brake dust and moisture. Unlike other brands, SP drilled rotors don't have a sharp edge on the chamfer that builds up heat and causes fractures in the disc. This allows the rotor to be more friendly to your brake pads while still looking and performing excellent. Advantages of cross-drilled rotors include:
- Increased cooling
- Improved pad bite
- Improved wet weather braking
- Reduced brake fade
- and that European styling behind your wheels!

`````````````````````````````````````

Drilled and slotted rotors have a one-of-a-kind design allowing for the best combination of out-gassing (removing gas buildup between the pad and the rotor surface) and cooling. The chamfers, like the drilled rotors, are without edges to prevent excess heat and stress on the rotor. While the slotted surface allows for the pad to be "wiped" to prevent brake fade and provide that slotted "bite." Advantages of having a rotor with both surfaces include:
- Increased cooling of the rotor
- and they, like the rest of the SP Performance line-up, look top-of-the-line behind the wheels of your high-performance vehicle

```````````````````````````````````

Specifically formulated to withstand high temperatures and resist fading. This hybrid compound is the perfect formulation for performance street and Autobahn driving, or hard stop and go situations when other brake pads overheat. This advance low dust formula provides excellent durability, quick recovery, and resistance to fade compared to conventional brake pads.

We also offer plain rotors as well!

Right now these rotors and pads are being offered at a special discount in our store.But the Spinningwheels-sc website will have the entire line of SP Performance rotors and pads for all vehicle applications listed! We are currently working on getting our website updated to make choosing the right rotor/pad for your vehicle a simple process. Look for our announcement coming soon! See todays new post below.

Best regards,
Victor.....
Spinningwheels-sc 352-732-5013
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Last edited:
Hello everyone

We had these specially made for the SC & XR7 "SP performance" did this at our request after Mike38 said to me why don't you carry these Rotors?

We started the inquiry then they made them for our cars some companies just do not want to MFG. Some parts because we are a small amount of vehicles. I respect what "SP Rotors" did for us all!!! These rotors work and LOOK GREAT and STOP on a DIME! Since we became Distributors about two years ago we have had good success with the "SP Rotors" We wanted everyone to know that we now carry them from Acura's to Volvos and every vehicle in between. To include imports Trucks Vans and even Italian cars Ferrari, Seat, Fiat, Jaguar, Mercedes, Lotus, Cobras, you name it they have them going many years back unbelievable assortment. They have added some great upgrades and are doing some nice additions which we will tell you about as soon as the upgrades are finished. The pads a very low dust very minimal in fact we don't have to clean the wheels but once a week.As soon as we open check out the complete line for any vehicles that may need new Rotors/Nickel plated a little extra but worth it.
We will add to these pictures with the new upgrades for the complete package.... The Rotors are the same and so are the pads "Street Strip" pads.
Some of the other cars not just the SCs and the XR7s. These Rotors packages can be ordered now!!! Or as soon as we open our store you can find what ever you need at a great price. The rotors will be quoted to you upon receipt of your email from our stores eMail us. Use the Rotors and brake category and follow the steps or just use the search engine! Thanks. This is the latest on these fine good looking rotors.
Thanks Folks!
We hope to here from you soon.
Best Wishes!
Victor......
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Last edited:
Victor do you have the 2 peice rotors? Specificallu 13 inch for SC bolt pattern in the front. With a two peice this should easily be created

Thanks!

Hi Damon,

I think I know what you mean. I will find out. Or see If I can get them done.

They have done some special requests for us. I can find out if they will do this special for us also. I will look into it for you. Hope all is going well. Diane has a busted up right hand and I am doing all the typing. We are changing places!...just in the typing area.

Just more typing for me, and other chores. She is doing ok, Thank God.

Talk with you soon. I will possibly get back with you tomorrow. I have to take her back to the Doctors so I'll be in touch soon, thanks! Good to hear from you....! Just to make sure we are on the same page, can you elaborate a little on your request? I believe the 13 inch or the two piece should not be too much to ask or to do.Talk with you soon. Thanks for the Inquiry
Victor....

Last edited:
Well Cobra front rotors with SC bolt pattern. If you go with a two peice rotor which a few companies make, the outside ring would be cobra and inside hat would be SC. Therefore the same HAT could use a 13 inch cobra ring or factory SC ring.

I ordered a set of the drilled and slotted with the nickel plating yesterday and they arrived today. They are GORIOUS!!!! I can't wait to get them on and try them. Hopefully this will end my changing rotors with each brake job.

Thanks Victor!!

Hi Fred,

We are Glad you like them! I think you will be real happy with them and will not warp as others do. I have run into the same warping problems with some rotors but not with these. Have not had any returned for any reasons exept one or two incidents were we ordered some and forgot to get them plated and one set we ordered we ended up keeping for Diane's car. It stops on a dime and doesent pull left or right. Thats a good sign!!! We appreciate your comment and also enjoyed working with you. If we can assist with anything at all Please do not hesitate to call or email us. ANYTIME!!!

Thanks again!
Diane and Victor
I placed Diane on there First she took your order. She is very hard working and a great wife married 28 years and going strong:) ;)
352-732-5013 12:00 noon to 12:00 Midnight.

Last edited:
Ok, you talked me into it. How much for the wife?? :cool: Can I get her nickel plated and does the SCCOA discount apply???

Just kidding, Thanks again for the excellent product and quick delivery. I hope Diane's hand is healing ok!!!!! I will think of you 2 every time I apply the brakes and don't get the complimentary steering wheel hand massage.

Congrats on the 28 years!!!! and keep it going.

Hi Fred,

Thanks I will try to get you a quote on nickel plating. I better what my step she reads these sometimes. She is right here Laughing the SCCoA discount applies. I will add a picture from a fellow SCer who bought a set very similar to yours. He bought the Diamond cut and slotted. We had just picked up this Distributorship and we goofed up on the rear rotors and we kept that set.
I will attach a picture here I tried earlier but I did not optimize the picture.

That was fast delivery. We did not think you would received them so quick.

Thank you for the purchase and the good humor! It's nice to hear your happy. Take care and don't be a stranger. The pictures were enlarged so the pictures are not as good as they were when they were sent to us. Thank you paul for the pictures.

Thank you!
Victor...

Attachments

• IMG_0495 (2).JPG
    IMG_0495 (2).JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 544
  • img_0497 (2).jpg
    img_0497 (2).jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
I just want to drop a personal experience note with nickel plated rotors. I think it is an excellent idea and I had my rear rotors nickel plated long before anyone was offering them as an option. Mine still look good after 5 years!

Nickel is a very hard metal and I was running organic pads on the back of my SC. The pads simply would not wear off the nickel and eventually glazed over. We had to remove and slightly cut the rotors on a lathe to remove the nickel from the pad swept area on the rotor.

It may be an entirely different story with metallic pads that Victor is offering, this is just my personal experience. I'm sure the company that produces the rotors and Victor can fill you in on the recommend procedures for breaking in your nickel plated rotors.

5 years WOW!!! Thanks George. The ad said make it looks good longer but had no idea it would be that good.

Being among friends, I even clear coated my BHJ. (WHAT DO YOU MEAN RUST) Not on something that pretty. It may be a little yellow but definitely not rusted. I hope to get the rotors and pads on next week. The break in isn't bad.

50 to 100 miles avoiding excessive or high speed braking

Sooooooooo, I think "roadtrip". The SC wants a better definition of
"high speed":confused: :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Discounted until December 31, 2006

Hello, everyone,
We have had such rave reviews and results on the SP Performance rotors, that we felt it would be a good time to offer everyone 10% off all rotors, front or rear. These rotors were made specially for our Super Coupes. They went through a considerable amount of work and expense to bring them to our market. They are an excellent company and they send these out so fast, that it is amazing. Ask those who have received them...they will tell you only good things. But, we are going to go the extra mile and offer this discount on all vehicles you own. We are sure we can get any rotor from at least 1989 to Present. This sale will continue until the last day of this year 2006! Let's call this an early Christmas special. Christmas is for kids....but we know there's a little bit of kid in all of us...some more than others! We want to keep SP Performance busy so that they do not discontinue these special rotors for our cars. We have already had a few companies discontinue making some parts because of lack of sales. We offer this out of our profits. On the rotor orders, you will have to call or email so we can get specific information for your vehicle. Don't forget the street strip pads ...they have very minimal brake dust. We thank those who have purchased these and we appreciate your feedback so we can pass it on to others. Don't forget to ask for the "Nickel Plating"
Thank you and have a great weekend, everyone!!!
Victor....
Spinningwheels-sc

DEAR GEORGE,AND ADMINISTRATORS. I WONDER IF YOU COULD MAKE THIS A STICKY UNTIL DEC.31,2006. THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US ALL.!!!

Attachments

• spinstreetplusbanner.gif
    spinstreetplusbanner.gif
    4 KB · Views: 356
  • SP-Cups&Slots.gif
    SP-Cups&Slots.gif
    8 KB · Views: 367
  • SP-Sinusoid Curve.gif
    SP-Sinusoid Curve.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 350
  • SP-Logo.gif
    SP-Logo.gif
    25.7 KB · Views: 355
  • spbrakeson.jpg
    spbrakeson.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Have you gotten SP to make these direct fit rotors with only slots and no cross drilling yet on a rotor that is only drilled for our bolt pattern, not for the mustang as well?

Paul

Hello, everyone,
We have had such rave reviews and results on the SP Performance rotors, that we felt it would be a good time to offer everyone 10% off all rotors, front or rear. These rotors were made specially for our Super Coupes. They went through a considerable amount of work and expense to bring them to our market. They are an excellent company and they send these out so fast, that it is amazing. Ask those who have received them...they will tell you only good things. But, we are going to go the extra mile and offer this discount on all vehicles you own. We are sure we can get any rotor from at least 1989 to Present. This sale will continue until the last day of this year 2006! Let's call this an early Christmas special. Christmas is for kids....but we know there's a little bit of kid in all of us...some more than others! We want to keep SP Performance busy so that they do not discontinue these special rotors for our cars. We have already had a few companies discontinue making some parts because of lack of sales. We offer this out of our profits. On the rotor orders, you will have to call or email so we can get specific information for your vehicle. Don't forget the street strip pads ...they have very minimal brake dust. We thank those who have purchased these and we appreciate your feedback so we can pass it on to others. Don't forget to ask for the "Nickel Plating"
Victor....
Spinningwheels-sc

DEAR GEORGE,AND ADMINISTRATORS. I WONDER IF YOU COULD MAKE THIS A STICKY UNTIL DEC.31,2006. THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US ALL.!!!

Those pictures are what I wanted to see. I havent done much to the outside appearance on my SC in the last year. Its about time to put a set of these on mine.

Ken

Have you gotten SP to make these direct fit rotors with only slots and no cross drilling yet on a rotor that is only drilled for our bolt pattern, not for the mustang as well?

Paul

Paul,

I got a set just slotted from Victor for my 93 with no problem this summer. They're still in the box on my shelf, but I checked them out when I got them and they were just fine. I have a set of SP Performance rotors on my Dodge durango and they've outlasted anything I've had on there before. Gone through 4 sets of pads so far and the rotors are still in decent shape.

Paul,

I got a set just slotted from Victor for my 93 with no problem this summer. They're still in the box on my shelf, but I checked them out when I got them and they were just fine. I have a set of SP Performance rotors on my Dodge durango and they've outlasted anything I've had on there before. Gone through 4 sets of pads so far and the rotors are still in decent shape.
Mike, are you saying the rotors you purchased are a direct fit like the ones pictured above? Are they the stock size or the larger diameter upgrade? For quite some time, Duffy has been looking for direct fit rotors that were only slotted and that were not redrilled to work with our bolt pattern to no avail. I have nothing against the product, I am asking about specific availability.

Paul

Good Morning Paul,

Yes they are a direct fit. If you would like to try a set send us the make model and year of your vehicle and we would be more than happy to get you or any of your friends a set. We know you will not regret it.The price for these rotors are exeptional for their quality. Nice to see you back responding so kindly to our post. Have a bright and sunny Sunday... Where ever you maybe.

Take care Paul!

Mike, are you saying the rotors you purchased are a direct fit like the ones pictured above? Are they the stock size or the larger diameter upgrade? For quite some time, Duffy has been looking for direct fit rotors that were only slotted and that were not redrilled to work with our bolt pattern to no avail. I have nothing against the product, I am asking about specific availability.

Paul

Direct fit, same 10.9" stock size rotor to fit with the stock brakes.

Hello, everyone,
Victor....
Spinningwheels-sc

Hey Victor, that pic of the rotors installed looks familiar. :D P.S. They have been working great and look awesome too.

Hey Victor, that pic of the rotors installed looks familiar. :D P.S. They have been working great and look awesome too.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply! I am glad your happy with them as you were once we got them to you. I have been a little busy with unexpected news. I received yesterday. Give me a shout after you read this. Yes that picture is the one you sent me when you were installing them. You will have great rotors for a long time to come!!! I might add for those who do not know to much about these rotors. They do not redrilled the slotted rotors the are 5 rotor styles to to pick from...

1.Plain
2.Slotted
3.Cross drilled
4.Cross drilled and slotted
5.Diamond cut and slotted
6.*Nickel Plating is a few dollars extra but worth every cent. We Highly recommend the nickel Plating*.

7.*SP Performance Drilled and slotted rotors have a one-of-a-kind design allowing for the best combination of out-gassing (removing gas buildup between the pad and the rotor surface) and cooling. The chamfers, like the drilled rotors, are without edges to prevent excess heat and stress on the rotor. While the slotted surface allows for the pad to be "wiped" to prevent brake fade and provide that slotted "bite." Advantages of having a rotor with both surfaces include:
- Increased cooling of the rotor
- and they, like the rest of the SP Performance line-up, look top-of-the-line behind the wheels of your high-performance vehicle

```````````````````````````````````

Specifically formulated to with stand high temperatures and resist fading. This hybrid compound is the perfect formulation for performance street and Autobahn driving, or hard stop and go situations when other brake pads overheat. This advance low dust formula provides excellent durability, quick recovery, and resistance to fade compared to conventional brake pads.*

All this information and more is located at the beginning of this thread. Pictures can be seen at www.spinningwheels-sc.com under the brake catagory or you can do a search on SCCoA and enter SP Performace Rotors. Oh We also carry the "Street Plus Pads"!
Thanks Paul!!!

Last edited:
Back