what you think of her????

baladeplata

i finally got some pics of my thunderbird. they dont look too good because i used my cell phone to take them and they dont do justice but oh well just tell me what you think.

Attachments

• ZZ050228_102234.jpg
    ZZ050228_102234.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 273
  • ZZ050303_172447.jpg
    ZZ050303_172447.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 256
  • ZZ050303_172543.jpg
    ZZ050303_172543.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 221
baladeplata said:
i finally got some pics of my thunderbird. they dont look too good because i used my cell phone to take them and they dont do justice but oh well just tell me what you think.

How did you do the headrests? That looks mad cool

Nice looking car man! Yeah I want to know how you did the head rests as well. I think the rear wing may be a little over board. The wheels are some major bling bling though. Its deffinately a one of a kind.

Shane

headrest

i ordered my thunderbird sc lettering for the rear bumper and the kit comes with the sc logo that is on the front end so i asked 4 more titanium color (to match my color) and thats how it was done. yeah i agree the wing its a little off but the trunk has the holes on it so i have to live with it. thanks for you inputs and i would appreciate more. speak up your mind guys. :D

Ok, you asked us to speak up our minds.

I think that the tires are a little too skinny. Maybe if the car was lowered a bit, or if the profile of the tire was a bit taller. But, like you say, it's a bit hard to see in the cam-phone-pics. Regardless, it's a nice bird. I'm not saying that the rims and tires look bad, but, if I were to improve the design, that's how I'd go.

Oh, and I like Coors too. Silver Bullet, Titanium, Oh yeah.....

I think personally I'd switch to a different style wheel although its a pain finding 20's in our bolt pattern unless you want to swap to mustang hubs.

I also personally would get rid of the mirror tint, I can't stand that **** and ripped it off my car the first day I bought it, then had it redone limo black.

I think I'd also lower it. Eibach's seem to drop the car to the perfect height. I think the H&R's claim a lower drop, but I can't tell who's was lower, mine or David Neiberts, I have eibach, he has H&R. I think I'll put H&R springs on my 90.

The wing is different, I've never seen that style on an SC. Could you post a picture of it from the back of the car so I can take a look. I really like the cervini's wing that Todd Jelle and Michelle have on their 92 SC.

thank you..

i agree with you the mirror tint looks ugly and i am gonna replace it with limo all the way around. yes the car would look tons better if it was lowered but i am afraid to lower it because i dont want to be hitting every thing on the road you know like getting in and out of driveways . Now that you say something about the tires you are rigth but its because its not lowered and there is a big gap there. i think am gonna lower it no matter what but i cant rigth now due to a non-existant WAF (Wife Approval Factor) so ill wait until i get some money then my bird will look better. thanks again for all of your comments. lets keep our sc's looking and running good.

Back