Bradenton NMRA weekend

Cobra85

Any one besides me going to the NMRA races / car show this weekend? I'm going Saturday for the day. Last weekend at Orlando you guys let that Red LX from south fla. win best T-Bird .. hell he was the ONLY T-Bird. Whazup with that ??? :eek:

Cobra85 said:
Any one besides me going to the NMRA races / car show this weekend? I'm going Saturday for the day. Last weekend at Orlando you guys let that Red LX from south fla. win best T-Bird .. hell he was the ONLY T-Bird. Whazup with that ??? :eek:

That guy is a whack. I tried talking to him for a little...he's not the brightest crayon in the box.

cobra-

ill be down there, flying out of cold snowy *** chicago on friday morning 6:50am :eek: hitting up the liquor store then on the way to the track. hitting up the bars on fri night, then probably some 'club' on saturday night then heading home late sun evening :( anyway, ill be over by the ModularDepot guys if its like last year we will be on the left side of the track as you look down the track from the starting line, about halfway down.

are you putting the car in the show? ill be checking out the cars out there too so if i see a bird ill say hi.

Back