New Exhaust..PICS as promissed...

Lemme know what measurements you need. If its something you personally want to wait on I see. However I can get into the 93 or take the bumper cover off of the 97 whenever if it will help you out.

Chris

Not exactly sure where i want to put it.....When i head home for easter i'll pull the bumper off and take a look....not too hard is it? Do the headlights need to come off?

Nope...The thing has several bolts and I think there are plastic rivits on the top of the bumper into that core support. I could be wrong on that...Anyone?

Chris

fastsc92 said:
Not exactly sure where i want to put it.....When i head home for easter i'll pull the bumper off and take a look....not too hard is it? Do the headlights need to come off?

First, remove the 4 screws holding the plastic inner fenders in....3 in the wheel opening and 1 underneath. You might alos have to take 1 of the plastic plugs out of the plastic inner fender so you can pull it back and access the 2 nuts on the sides of the bumper. I believe they are 11mm. Pull your corner lights out (also 11mm) and get the 5.5mm screws from there (1 per side). Then get underneath the car and get the 4 push in plugs and 1 that keeps the bumper from sagging.

Back