Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Bash Website

Midwest Bash Website

Check it out and sign up if you are interested.

www.midwestbash.com
    Scott Bruhn
    1994 SC

My Garage

how about a sticky on this???

How about it??? can we keep it on the top for a while?? what do you say???.......Rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

Talking to the top

Quote Originally Posted by pro street rich
    How about it??? can we keep it on the top for a while?? what do you say???.......Rich
    to the top
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

Anyone else want to raise their hand and say they'll be there? I should be there Friday.

Talking Should be a great time

This should be a blast.... There are a bunch of people who said that they were coming. The one thing that is down to the #'s for getting tuned by Dave D. I wish that # would be a bit higher... See you all there.......Rich

This is going to be a blast. How many people have signed up so far Rich? I might be bringing my slow car for a pass or two down the track. Anyone want to run a stock block XR7 while you're there? I'll give you lane choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

I think my stock block 35th won't be a match. Assuming the transmission even gets done on Tuesday.

BTW - anyone heading up there, bring any parts you're looking to sell. I'm shopping for some new tensioner pullies right now as the one's I'll be using to get out there are very..very worn.

Just looking things over. Where is the registration going to be happening on Friday? At the dyno shop, or somewhere else? Just wondering where I should show up at.

Talking where to reg....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike8675309
    Just looking things over. Where is the registration going to be happening on Friday? At the dyno shop, or somewhere else? Just wondering where I should show up at.
    You should do this at the hotel, unless you are going to get tuned.... Here is my cell # for you all to have....414-333-3888.... This way you can call if you need any info. See all of you soon.....Rich

Registration Location

Quote Originally Posted by Mike8675309
    Mike,

Registration will be at the hotel. Rich said we have a room set aside for us.

Scott
    Scott Bruhn
    1994 SC

My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NASTY V6
    Mike,

Registration will be at the hotel. Rich said we have a room set aside for us.

Scott
    Looks like we typed our messages at the same time.
    Scott Bruhn
    1994 SC

My Garage

Well, I just finished packing up the car ......... I'll be out of here in about two hours.

Al and I will see you guys about 5:30 or 6.

Well I got in a bit late, but had a great weekend. Sorry to hear about your issues Michael.

A great day of racing and some fun on the Dyno. Thanks to Rich and his family for setting up a great event that really was a lot of fun.

Mike Albee, it was mucho too bad you didn't make it out. Pro Street Rich needed someone to take out his 'lil 35th. He ended up being the king of the stock blockers and now we won't be able to find enough room in here for his big head.

j/k

Anyway, I had a GREAT time. I always like to get the chance to mess with people's cars on the dyno.

The track was nice, got to put the smack down on some imports and even a couple big block musclecars, that is always fun.

Hot as Hadies though. Man, and the drive home with no A/C wasn't fun either.

It was good to finally meet you Mike after all this time....

I trust everyone made it home safely and all.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.