63 AMC Ramber w/39k miles & New Paint for SC

autowriteradam

Had an SC before. Would like to have one again. My driver up for trade is a 63 AMC Rambler with new paint, and only 39k miles. Inline-6 (196ci) 3-speed automatic. Positraction from the factory. The first US car to have a unitized body. 1963 Motortrend Car of the year. Interior great 'cept for front seat spliting along seams in two places. Converted to GM interal reg alternator, charging and starting all are in perfect working condition. All controls work, even the AM radio. See pic.
100_0239.jpg

that is my dad's 89 SC w/only 35k miles on it in the background. it is for sale but I would really like a 5-speed. On that note. are auto to 5-speed conversions difficult?

ooo sexy rambler ... I would consider it, but you wouldn't want my SC anyways, it's not running...

63 AMC Rambler Classic --- $4500 obo

89 Thunderbird SC automatic silver w/ gray cloth 47k miles recently inherited from an elderly car collector who bought it brand new. still has new car smell. never modified or raced. oil changed religiously every 3k. never abused. no exterior or interior problems. he wants $6000.

this is the man that used to own the thunderbird... he also used to own the 1957 LeMans winning D-Type Jaguar...
jamesmunro_d-type.jpg

Back