Z90sc and other local peeps, need help

Jayls5

I'm having trouble finding a good price on an exhaust install for my 95 V6 mustang.

I have the mufflers and such off a GT mustang. I'll be going from single to dual and i'm having trouble finding a good shop. One quoted $200!

I need some ideas.

Jayls5 said:
I'm having trouble finding a good price on an exhaust install for my 95 V6 mustang.

I have the mufflers and such off a GT mustang. I'll be going from single to dual and i'm having trouble finding a good shop. One quoted $200!

I need some ideas.

.....give "The Muffler Shop" on Holland Road a call,they did Anthonys'..see if they can do better......you can also try "Mizer" on Witchduck Rd near Aragona Blvd...they did my exhaust.
z

I second "The Muffler Shop". They are great and the owner is very honest. If you can find it cheaper elsewhere, he'll tell ya. I had my exhaust work done on my old '89 Firebird, my Supercoupe, my brothers' 88 T'Bird, 95 Cobra, Dad's 88 5.0 Stang...

The owners name is Travis Fortune...great guy

Holland Rd. across from Chimney Hill in an automotive center with other shops.

We stopped by the muffler shop and the one next to it. I can't remember which ones were being dicks but they aren't getting my business lol.

I'll find something. I'm just going to tell them to fab up an H pipe and slap it together. This job shouldn't be more than 100.

Do you guys know if The Muffler Shop could do a cat back straight pipe on my F150? I know back home in IL most shops will, but I don't know how they are about things like this here in VA.

muffler shop

i second putting the muffler shop on the crap list.they don't want your business.go down to oceana muffler and talk to ernie hill.i'm sure he'll set you up with what you want.

Back