LETS see how many SC we GOT here

WinnipegSC

OK i got a 1991 SC Pearl red (brand new paint)
full exhaust and intake system, maybe getting SCP hood :p and 1.5 " lowering kit this summer

Opps... a little late... :eek: 92 white, nothing special, also see a red one when ever I goto a freinds place in elmwood area. also seen a grey one in the maples the other day, just to add a few

Later
Grant

red elmwood thast mne sorrya bout teh creepy slow driveby when i saw you parked on adamdel i was gettign a ncie view of it(couple months back i think)

Yup, I remember, got a kick out of that.. never knew the club was around, and how much want was on these birds, until I got one that is.. lol.. I'll have to drop in next time I see your bird parked there..

Grant

I have a 1990 Cougar XR7, SCP 3" Intake, custom y-pipe in place of res, two Dynomax Superturbo's.

SVT???

i dunno about you but would u buy a car that has LOTS of performance parts adn they dont know what kinda car it is????

tells me a shop installed them all and the thing will probably expload ina yr or 2

WinnipegSC said:
SVT???

i dunno about you but would u buy a car that has LOTS of performance parts adn they dont know what kinda car it is????

tells me a shop installed them all and the thing will probably expload ina yr or 2

Look at the rims, that explains the SVT mistake.. but 13.9k, talk down to lets say 11k... for a bird with 34,000k on it I think is worth it... chances are it wasn't seen salt.. lol.. still have 50k more until the head gaskets go... :D

My 2¢
Grant

Grantster said:
And look, there might be somebody new.. if only I had the money :eek:

http://www.buysell.com/showad.asp?id=43357631

Hey guys

Better late then never! I have pearl white 94 auto...and its for sale! 85,000 km, completely stock, second owner, loaded with leather, MR ,JBL etc. winter tires on 96 LX 15" rims. I think $8500 for a car with this mileage etc. is fair? anybody interested? email me if you are! Hope you guys all have your cars out now that some nicer weather has arrived!

1990 5 speed. Black on Black leather, and sunroof. If I can figure out why it won't idle worth a *****, it WILL be on the road next week.

Max__Power said:
1990 5 speed. Black on Black leather, and sunroof. If I can figure out why it won't idle worth a *****, it WILL be on the road next week.

What's up, I don't have a wealth of knowledge but I do have a CD.. lol.. and a code reader.. havent use it too much, no need yet... but I can feel it coming.. 2 things come to mind, reset the idle, O2 sensors, DIS??

need info, L8R

Grant

I last drove it in 2003. At that point I did the oil pan seal, and installed a modified SC outlet. Since the problem started after this those repairs I'm going to look for leaks in the IC tubing, and vacuum hoses first. I am also going to try cleaning the MAF, and doing the reset (batteries have been disconnected for 18 months). Odly enough, when I moved the car from home to work ( so I can work on it this weekend) it ran pretty good. The bad idle is intermittant, and does not seem to coorespond to engine temperature. So, yes I will be at work all weekend tinkering....so if anyone needs wheel alignment, or wheel balancing/vibration work done..let me know. I have access to the best wheel service equipment money can buy.

Hunter Engineering

Grantster said:
What's up, I don't have a wealth of knowledge but I do have a CD.. lol.. and a code reader.. havent use it too much, no need yet... but I can feel it coming.. 2 things come to mind, reset the idle, O2 sensors, DIS??

need info, L8R

Grant

Ya know, I had a overheating issue, changed the therostat and still had it. ripped oout the fan and tested it on the work bench. worked fine, then I loked at the connection, coroided really bad. got some cleaner and cleaned it up real pretty, and did what ever I could find also, my bird did have a little loop (thought it was the O2, wasn't) but it idles better now.

Just food for thought

Grant

i could use better wheel balance weights

Max__Power said:
I last drove it in 2003. At that point I did the oil pan seal, and installed a modified SC outlet. Since the problem started after this those repairs I'm going to look for leaks in the IC tubing, and vacuum hoses first. I am also going to try cleaning the MAF, and doing the reset (batteries have been disconnected for 18 months). Odly enough, when I moved the car from home to work ( so I can work on it this weekend) it ran pretty good. The bad idle is intermittant, and does not seem to coorespond to engine temperature. So, yes I will be at work all weekend tinkering....so if anyone needs wheel alignment, or wheel balancing/vibration work done..let me know. I have access to the best wheel service equipment money can buy.

Hunter Engineering

the ones on the car are on the outside .the typical ones that gouge up the pretty SC rims! and i have a slow leak i need repaired . where is your shop located?

thanx in advance

huckleberry said:
the ones on the car are on the outside .the typical ones that gouge up the pretty SC rims! and i have a slow leak i need repaired . where is your shop located?

thanx in advance

I'm located in the Murray Industrial Park. I work for the company that sells this equipment to garages and dealerships. ssaar@mts.net email me if you want to set up a time.

New Car

Hey guys, i just bought a 94 Thunderbird, i fell in love when i first saw it, its a pearl white SC, just wanted to let you know, i think i am going out cruisin tonight, maybe see you guys there, its awesome to have this site
Mark

crusader40 said:
Hey guys, i just bought a 94 Thunderbird, i fell in love when i first saw it, its a pearl white SC, just wanted to let you know, i think i am going out cruisin tonight, maybe see you guys there, its awesome to have this site
Mark

Hi Mark, nice meeting ya and nice Bird :cool: at least that was you in the Tim's parking lot right?? Love that Pearl Paint, sure looks nice under the lights... any ways, late night and must go sleepy now... I hope you enjoy your bird as much as the rest of us :D

Grant

Back