Dash cap queston????

tcrow31

Has anyone put a dash cap on they're SC dash. does anyone have pictures that they can post so i can see what it looks like installed. Thanks

dash pad

tcrow31 said:
Has anyone put a dash cap on they're SC dash. does anyone have pictures that they can post so i can see what it looks like installed. Thanks
I have seen one or two of them in the past. To me they looked not the best.. If you need a good black one for a early year bird, I have one that I am selling.... Let me know if this is what you need...Rich

pro street rich said:
I have seen one or two of them in the past. To me they looked not the best.. If you need a good black one for a early year bird, I have one that I am selling.... Let me know if this is what you need...Rich

i might be interested but id like to see some pics of one installed cause if it looks to bad im just gonna get another dash and have it re done

dash pad

tcrow31 said:
i might be interested but id like to see some pics of one installed cause if it looks to bad im just gonna get another dash and have it re done
You mis read what I posted, or maybe I didn't say it right... I have seen add on dash covers and they look ok at best.
What I am selling is the stock Ford pad out of a S.C. It is black and there are no cracks in it as we speek... If this is what you want, let me know.........Rich

pro street rich said:
You mis read what I posted, or maybe I didn't say it right... I have seen add on dash covers and they look ok at best.
What I am selling is the stock Ford pad out of a S.C. It is black and there are no cracks in it as we speek... If this is what you want, let me know.........Rich

yea i did mis understand i thought you had a dash cap for sell. but yea now im definatly interested in the stock pad give me a price and post some pics so i can see it i have a 90 SC with the pocket on the dash thanks........ Tim

dash pad pic's for you

here are those pic's that I said I would send... Let me know if you want it and we can work out the details.........Rich

Attachments

• small Cars 012.jpg
    small Cars 012.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 48
  • small Cars 013.jpg
    small Cars 013.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 48
  • small Cars 014.jpg
    small Cars 014.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 48
  • small Cars 020.jpg
    small Cars 020.jpg