WTD: "89-91" Rear trunk reflector

JOE91SC

Wantes!!! "89-91" SC Rear trunk reflector

Looking for a trunk reflector for the"89-91" SC, Prefer like new condition if possible or brand new . (this is the piece that runs between the tail lights on the SC) Need one ASAP!! thanks.

Joe (604) 619-9180

Last edited:
Re: ...

Thanx for the info...

I was hoping for something like new or brand new. (without the dark areas inside the lens and still looks ruby red ) Its for a mint SC with super low km. But..... I still might considered this one for backup. thanks again :)

still looking for another one... anyone got one?

Last edited:

crazed maniac said:
contact sccoa member "getblown" I believe he has what you are looking for.

Getblown droped out in the middle of the sale....... :confused: maybe decided not to sell it..

JOE91SC said:
Getblown droped out in the middle of the sale....... :confused: maybe decided not to sell it..

He's hanging with me right now. He said to contact him via e-mail again. He said he never dropped out of the sale.

Try T@Soundextreme, I was at his house this weekend, He has one, but I can't remeber if it had the dark streak in the bottom or not. He has a parts for sale post going now.

bigg_boyys_SC said:
Try T@Soundextreme, I was at his house this weekend, He has one, but I can't remeber if it had the dark streak in the bottom or not. He has a parts for sale post going now.

Is that a Website or E-mail address?

He has a post here selling parts and it was T@Sound-xtream. Check the parts for sell section here on SCCoA and he has a post there. The lights are pictured and they do not have the dark streak.

Let me take a look at the one I have. It's a 91SC. It should be ok and just need to be cleaned up. I'll see what I can do.

JOE91SC said:
Still looking for a clean one... anyone?

Back