NON-Functioning Premium Radios & CD Players

TwoTimeSC

If anyone has Non-functioning early style Premium radios with the "paddle" volume control they would like to unload, or Non-functioning early style CD Players, give me a shout at polyscroll@hotmail.com.

It doesn't matter how bad they are as long as they don't have severe physical damage.

Radio Part Numbers I'm willing to buy:
E9SF-19B165-??
FOSF-19B165-??
F1SF-19B165-??
F2SF-19B165-??
FOLF-19B165-??
FODF-19B165-??
FOFF-19B165-??
E9TF-19B165-??
E9OF-19B165-??
F1OF-19B165-??

CD Part Numbers I'm willing to buy:
E9SF-19B160-AB
E9SF-19B160-AC
E91F-19B160-AB

Thanks,
TwoTimeSC

radio

i have 1 from a 92 sc{cassate, am\fm} for $35 shipped. it works but the volume switch dosent work and missin 2 knobs. im in ny. m\o please. thx tony.

pock1 said:
i have 1 from a 92 sc{cassate, am\fm} for $35 shipped. it works but the volume switch dosent work and missin 2 knobs. im in ny. m\o please. thx tony.

Hi Tony,

$35 is a bit higher than what I typically spend on these. I appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
Paul

I 've got two radios and cds--50.00for all or 25.00 per pair + shipping --ALAN

$35 is a bit higher than what I typically spend on these. I appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
Paul[/QUOTE]

Have a CD Player for a '91 w/ Premium Sound. Works well just sometimes won't eject CDs. Should be an easy repair. Besides that it's really nice.

I'll take $26.50 shipped.

-Tim

Tim Groth said:
Have a CD Player for a '91 w/ Premium Sound. Works well just sometimes won't eject CDs. Should be an easy repair. Besides that it's really nice.

I'll take $26.50 shipped.

-Tim

Tim,

You've got mail.

Thanks,
Paul

You Fixing These??

TwoTimeSC said:
If anyone has Non-functioning early style Premium radios with the "paddle" volume control they would like to unload, or Non-functioning early style CD Players, give me a shout at polyscroll@hotmail.com.

It doesn't matter how bad they are as long as they don't have severe physical damage.

Radio Part Numbers I'm willing to buy:
E9SF-19B165-??
FOSF-19B165-??
F1SF-19B165-??
F2SF-19B165-??
FOLF-19B165-??
FODF-19B165-??
FOFF-19B165-??
E9TF-19B165-??
E9OF-19B165-??
F1OF-19B165-??

CD Part Numbers I'm willing to buy:
E9SF-19B160-AB
E9SF-19B160-AC
E91F-19B160-AB

Thanks,
TwoTimeSC

Hello,

I'm assuming that you buy these broken radios and fix them, right? I've got a Premium Sound radio in my 89SC that is inop. I'd like to get it fixed. Are you able to repair and return my ORIGINAL radio? Please leave me a P/M or give me a call.

Thanks and Regards,

Jerry Davis
(830) 237-6632

txsc said:
Hello,

I'm assuming that you buy these broken radios and fix them, right? I've got a Premium Sound radio in my 89SC that is inop. I'd like to get it fixed. Are you able to repair and return my ORIGINAL radio? Please leave me a P/M or give me a call.

Thanks and Regards,

Jerry Davis
(830) 237-6632

Jerry, yes I do repair them and I can recondition your original unit if you like.
You can read on some details here:

http://www.35ththunderbirdregistry.org/Radio/JBLRepair.htm

If still interested, email me at polyscroll@hotmail.com

Thanks,
TwoTimeSC

TwoTimeSC said:

Thanks,
TwoTimeSC
I have a Ford CD player F32F-18K815-BE if you are interested. Can ship it tomorow. As far as I know it's working. :rolleyes: not sure though
The front looks like this:

Attachments

• CD.jpg
    CD.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Payton said:
I have a Ford CD player F32F-18K815-BE if you are interested. Can ship it tomorow. As far as I know it's working. :rolleyes: not sure though
The front looks like this:
Are you interested at all???? I sent you a PM...Don't want to post on ebay...

Back