No-one wants a SC Movie???

Turbong2001

I thought the ideal of having an SC movie would be alsome. But it seems no one likes the ideal. :confused: :confused: The cost to make such a thing would only be like 2-3 dollers each DVD. I plan on making it to all the local events and to the shoot out. If any one has any video footage they would like to share Email me at TurboNG2001@aol.com Hope to have completed project by end of year. Would like to do this every year. :D

Perhaps you could put this post in another forum like "Non-Technical" of "Lounge". I don't normally visit the polls forum. You might get more replies in another forum.

I also thought of the same idea as you yrs ago, but never followed through with it due to not really having the proper equipment to do it and I'm not able to travel to all the various events.

However, I think's it a good idea. I think more people will be intereseted if they can see a sample of a finished product. There should be lots of private footage of SC events from the past. You might offer a free or discounted DVD of your finished product if people submit material that you end up using in your finished product. There is some limited multimedia footage of stuff on here, but would be nice to have a quality video product to watch. I kind of envision something similar to some of the car shows on tv/cable where the host goes to car events shows cars and interviews people. Would be cool to get inside Ford and interview people that had hands on with getting the SC designed and produced. Good luck

it would be great to have a video that talked about the history of the SC and then had footage of meets and other events. It seems as if you can find videos for every kind of passion. Cars, trucks, bikes, underage girls.....oh wait.......and so on. If done right this could bring a little more respect the sc's way! :D

SC Movie

Only if the SC stars in next Orgazmo movie. It could be the Orgazmomobile and Orgazmo & Choda Boy could superboost their way to crime fighting the likes of Jizz Master Zero, T-REX and Nuetered Man. At the end of the movie having saved the planet or at least Fresno, CA they can be seen driving off into the sunset with their just rewards the A**f$#k Twins. Ahhhhhhh... kinda gets you right here don't it. In all seriousness it amazes me how a jet black SC was never used as an assassin/hitman's ride in some action movie. I know a while back in a movie called "Jade" they used what looked like a black LX but I mean a black LX jeeze! I think it would still be a great idea to use an SC in some type of action/muscle car movie. It's still strange to me how little recognition these cars have received by general puplic. I bet if these were splashed across the screen there would be viewers going "Man what kind of car is that!?"

Last edited:
Your best bet of doing it is just asking for videos, then offering to dupe them and return the originals.

Most of the video available online is of low quality. The SC group out west made some cool video's of their meets in Vegas.

jonimag56 said:
In all seriousness it amazes me how a jet black SC was never used as an assassin/hitman's ride in some action movie. I know a while back in a movie called "Jade" they used what looked like a black LX but I mean a black LX jeeze! I think it would still be a great idea to use an SC in some type of action/muscle car movie.

Whachoo talking about Willis?? Didnt you ever see the movie Hitman with Chuck Norris? He drove a 35th in it.

chuck norris drove one in "the hero and the terror",also,
thunderstruck said:
Whachoo talking about Willis?? Didnt you ever see the movie Hitman with Chuck Norris? He drove a 35th in it.

Back