What to do with my '93 SC

J

Joisey Jim

I have a spare '93 SC with 207,000m which has the black clearcoat paint problem. My other '94 SC with a 120,000m is my daily driver. I was wondering whether to get a quick Macco paint job, sell or maybe part the car. If I part it I would want to do it quickly as I don't have the room to store it. It's black on black leather, I bought it new and apart form the paint it's been a real gem. At the moment it's not running right, because I believe there is a blockage in the exhaust, so I'm going to have to tear that down. I was thinking of removing the performance parts (raised top, MAF, TB, etc and selling them off on e-bay). Is this the sort of car someone would buy for a full set of parts or maybe restore? I was thinking it was worth around $1,500 - it's a shame the charity deduction rules just changed.

Is the car auto or stick? What is the price that you would want for the car as is, with the performance parts?

-Josh

It's a 5 speed. New Luk clutch & master cylinder about a year ago, plus a B&M shifter. $2,000 would take it "as is". You can see the car (picture's about 3 years old) on the members page under James Pearce -1993

j.pearce1@worldnet.att.net

joshbea6 said:
Is the car auto or stick? What is the price that you would want for the car as is, with the performance parts?

-Josh

Jim

Hey im in nj too i would buy the car i have money in hand where are you at in nj and what all comes on the car hows the inspection sticker ? Let me know as soon as pos as i want to buy this week by fri thank! heres my number (908)429-0368 ask for Derek

sc_marine said:
Hey im in nj too i would buy the car i have money in hand where are you at in nj and what all comes on the car hows the inspection sticker ? Let me know as soon as pos as i want to buy this week by fri thank! heres my number (908)429-0368 ask for Derek

so wait im confused your selling your 93 SC with 200,000 miles for 2,000 without the mods? im in nj too, let me knwo whats goin on im interested

I'm selling the '93 5-speed SC for about $2,000 "as is" WITH the performance parts, pretty much as listed on the members page (James Pearce 1993) OR about $1,500 with the car restored back to stock.
Regards, Jim.

Please contact me directly if you'd like more details "j.pearce1@worldnet.att.net"/856.424.1137

DaNMaN14 said:
so wait im confused your selling your 93 SC with 200,000 miles for 2,000 without the mods? im in nj too, let me knwo whats goin on im interested

Dont part it. Its one of 1,038 made in 1993. It would be a shame to lose another one. Check with some of the guys that part them out, it take a long time to sell all the stuff off. I still have parts from a car I parted 2 years ago.
Im sure someone here will buy it.

Back