A few pics of my 94 SC (56k go away!)

Treys92

Snapped a few pics during the nice wheather. Let me know what you guys think. I always appreciate feedback...positive or negative. Thanks, Trey.

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

-I was thinking of changing the exhaust tips to something more oval. What do you guys think??

new5.jpg

new6.jpg

Wow.... thats a nice *** car. What kind of exhaust does it have? Or does it just have some fancy tips?

Congrats!!!

Looks pristine. I like the color of the bumper insert letters. First SC I ever drove was a slightly used(4k miles) black 94 with the trunk mounted CD player, but day I went to buy it someone else beat me to it, so I got a brand new one a few weeks later, but not black; didn't want a black car in the hot state of TX

Last edited:
oooobviously you knew you woudln't get any negative feedback. that paint is mint, just like mine in the right lighting :D nice pics too, i hate it when ppl take pics and its like 80% backgroudn 20% car, or like huge close up. good ratio in yours :cool:

Your car looks awesome! Does it have a blue leather? Yours would be the first I have seen with the black/blue combo.

I have almost identical pin stripes on my black SC. I have had a lot of people tell me they like them, but when the car gets repainted they are GONE.

I like you SC nice condition.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I bought the car off of Mark (SCbird1) this past summer. So he deserves some credit for having it in such great shape. I've been doing my best to keep it up though. I've had a lot of compliments on the pinstripes because they compliment the blue interior and blue bumper inserts. :D

CMac- Exhaust is listed in my sig.

Ben- there are small flaws as with most daily driven cars, but for a black 94, it is in very good shape

SCme94- yes, black with blue leather. It is the only one i've ever seen like that, i remember making a post awhile back (thread about Black SCs), and i don't think ne one else had the black/blue combo, i think it may be the rarest color combo.

DavidN- Thanks, but i've been thinking of changing them out for some oval single tips. Kinda like the V8 SHO tips, but not as slim.

My plans for the summer include- either Cobra Rs or ADR Kasai rims, 75mm TB (woulda had if it weren't for a bad ball joint), 76mm MAF, MP plenum. I'd love an AR kit, but for now i think its out of my price range (damn college).

Last edited:
its unbelievable that your car is in that good of shape. btw, the exhaust looks awesome. I'm not big on certain types of exhaust tips, but yours may be the best that I've ever seen, Good Job!

Thanks, but i gotta give credit where credit is due. Mark (SCbird1) was responsible for the exhaust and the excellent up keep of the car. I've had it since mid-august and i've been doing my best to keep it great looking. I spent all my money on it, so i haven't gotten a chance to do nething i've wanted to do to it....YET (once i'm done with college for the summer, it'll be different). So a big thanks goes out to you Mark.

-Trey

Well all I can say is that Trey has done a excellent job of up keep so I cant take all the credit but those pictures are awsome. I never got that good of pictures out of my camera. It is the only black with blue I have ever seen in any car but it looks good as I drove it for 4 years. Keep up the great work Trey. Shes a beauty. Here are some pic`s I took of the inside. Thanks ,Mark

Attachments

• PICT0101.JPG
    PICT0101.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 77
  • PICT0102.JPG
    PICT0102.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Back