some newb questions

Journer

ok..first one is really dumb....

is it possible to attach the MAF directly to the TB (well maybe a small (but big in diamiter) tube to connect them and then have the filter right on the MAF...and would this have any effect at all over having a 3.5" tube going down to the front of the car? i would guess it would be louder...dunno...i have a friend w/ a GTP and his maf was integrated into the TB...so i was wondering if there was a way SCs could dot that...

also, what is THE BEST spark plugs for a 94/95 sc...

thanks
jb

If your going to do filter,maf then t/b with no pipes inbetween, I would say you will lose alot of power once things get up to operating temperature as it will be drawing in all that heat, and our cars are good at that heat thing.

Normally we're trying to draw in the coolest air possible for max performance.

Frit

fturner said:
If your going to do filter,maf then t/b with no pipes inbetween, I would say you will lose alot of power once things get up to operating temperature as it will be drawing in all that heat, and our cars are good at that heat thing.

Normally we're trying to draw in the coolest air possible for max performance.

Frit

word.... what bout teh spark plugs? :D

About the maf against the TB its pointless. As for spark plugs there isnt any other reason to use anything buy an Autolite DOUBLE platinum.

CMac89 said:
About the maf against the TB its pointless. As for spark plugs there isnt any other reason to use anything buy an Autolite DOUBLE platinum.

i have my maf right up to the tb on an open engine baja, is it gonna hurt performance?

Back