1990 SC parts car in Oregon

cocoapuff

1990 SC parts car in Portland Oregon

PARTING OUT NOW see my last post for contact info This car was bought for our son he had throttle linkage jam and went through a wall (he's allright) cars not reparable. 1990 super coupe 174000 miles moter has had work. 3.8ltr v-6 super charged, 5-speed, "posytrack" rear, DK blue Ext, blue leather Int,ac,all power, Power Sun roof, we hate to let it go but he needs a nother car.>taking best offer want to sell by end of April :(
post a reply or e-mail a.ander2@verizon.net :cool:
Car has been lowered and still has 2 good arbet rims

Attachments

• 100_3778.JPG
    100_3778.JPG
    305.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 100_3764.JPG
    100_3764.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 100_3772.JPG
    100_3772.JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_3777.JPG
    100_3777.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_3779.JPG
    100_3779.JPG
    327.7 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
cocoapuff said:
This car was bought for our son he had throttle linkage jam and went through a wall (he's allright) cars not reparable. 1990 super coupe 174000 miles moter has had work. 3.8ltr v-6 super charged, 5-speed, "posytrack" rear, DK blue Ext, blue leather Int,ac,all power, Power Sun roof, we hate to let it go but he needs a nother car.>taking best offer want to sell by end of April :(
no intrest as of yet so let the parting out begin, if you are interested post a reply or e-mail a.ander2@verizon.net :cool:

Wow... that hurts. Was thumbing through the for sale stuff and saw this. I owned that car from 1997 until spring 2000. I did the flowmaster exhaust, lowering kit and Arbet wheels (among other odds and ends). Glad everbody is ok. I allways wondered what happened to that car. Just out of curiousity what would you sell the s/c and associated hardware for?

Robert

undercover-sc said:
Wow... that hurts. Was thumbing through the for sale stuff and saw this. I owned that car from 1997 until spring 2000. I did the flowmaster exhaust, lowering kit and Arbet wheels (among other odds and ends). Glad everbody is ok. I allways wondered what happened to that car. Just out of curiousity what would you sell the s/c and associated hardware for?

Robert
best offer as yet is ?????????? nothing

parts

Car is still intact If I don't sell it within 2-weeks I may part out keep e-mailing or posting and i'll let everyone know what we decide to do :)

Sorry about my poor attempt at humor trying to make light of a bad break...glad your son is ok..

If you do part it out I am interested in a couple of items though..

Rick

few items

Sweet90SC said:
Sorry about my poor attempt at humor trying to make light of a bad break...glad your son is ok..

If you do part it out I am interested in a couple of items though..

Rick
cool I'll post my final decision first week end in may and get back with anyone interested :D

parting out

Parting the car out starting this weekend and choping the bodywithin 3 weeks I need the driveway space, motor runs I would like to sell it intact . The car is just outside of Portland Oregon (in Beaverton) don't E-MAIL if you don't have the cash , I don't have the time! S.Anderson mobileautopolish@verizon.net

cocoapuff said:
Parting the car out starting this weekend and choping the bodywithin 3 weeks [/email]
:confused: "How much for the trunk lid with spoiler attached as well as reflectors??" Shipped to 85345 ?? :cool:

Back