Sunday Nights are Back

Grantster

AWWwww, Sunday nights, seen a low rider bird and a red hooded silver( i think) bird, and I was out but this was it. Didn't really plan on going so I was a dirty bird but is there some place that the birds hang for a while, before the cruise down portage? Polo Park had the Rustangs there, but I didn't really scope it out, just drove by on my way to parts source to park for a little bit. Anyways, I'll be watchin for ya, until next Sunday.

Grant

we should just join the stang guys most of them shouldnt mind :p

BTW granster are you on Winnipeg heights?

WinnipegSC said:
we should just join the stang guys most of them shouldnt mind :p

BTW granster are you on Winnipeg heights?

No I'm not, but that will change soon. looks to be a interesting site. i like the local event calender, I'll have to reg. tonight after work and read the forums... but today i'm upset... missed out on a 93 tbird Sc in edmonton with a blown HG for $500. body in great shape, 5 spd and teal with white leather intierer... :( would have cost 700 to ship it here, door to door... oh well...

sundays eh!

Grantster said:
AWWwww, Sunday nights, seen a low rider bird and a red hooded silver( i think) bird, and I was out but this was it. Didn't really plan on going so I was a dirty bird but is there some place that the birds hang for a while, before the cruise down portage? Polo Park had the Rustangs there, but I didn't really scope it out, just drove by on my way to parts source to park for a little bit. Anyways, I'll be watchin for ya, until next Sunday.

Grant
have to wait a bit yet to cruise. my jackshaft bracket is still out to get bearing replaced . But i look forward to cruisin' portage, like the old days !!! i had a 73 cuda with a 340 4-speed at that time ... but that was then!

huckleberry said:
have to wait a bit yet to cruise. my jackshaft bracket is still out to get bearing replaced . But i look forward to cruisin' portage, like the old days !!! i had a 73 cuda with a 340 4-speed at that time ... but that was then!

Yellow and black? Always loved those colors on a cuda.. with the red grill..

u guys should come out to brandon sometime, i've only seen maybe 2-3s, but i know theres another guy with a sc cougar :confused: don't know him though. just a thought

Back