92 white sc parting out

pock1

hi guys im finally parting out the 92 sc. the motor was trashed{180k} and was gonna rebuild it , but i have 2 near mint 90s scs. ...........what is rebuilt..abs master cyl.,rebuilt aod tranny with shift kit. car has blk leather ,mint dash,carpet,front power seats{needs repair} but working factory sunroof, mint door panels , factory c\d with amp n subwoffer and many more parts. pics are on my old post.......89-92 scs parting out in ny. has new rear bumper,very nice front bumper with singanals many rims n tires,fans and a 8.8 rear. also cummin is a 91 sc that is blk with grey leather with rear fold downs and rear wing.....email me at............aengine2@aol.com. thx tony. :D

On the 92 your parting out.What color is the interior?
I'm looking for the drivers side inner door panel if it's black.
Dave.

blk door panels

the 92 has mint blk door panels, complete and shipped for $75.m\o please. thx tony.

How much for the rear bumper shipped to 98674? And I might be interested in a driver's side door. Thanks.

Jimmy

whats left? what has been taken, and do you have any pictures? I am looking for great condition black seats ( f & r ), door panels black, front and rear bumper covers in great shape (color doesn't matter) and a black dash.

92 parts

sorry guys ive been busy getting my cars rite. the 92 has blk leather interior in mint shape {except for the front seats, ripped in the middle}i have blk sunvors,tan,red,grey all in working order. the abs unit has been rebuilt{$400 shipped}........mint blk,grey,tan door panels{complete for $80 shipped.......i have a 90 white rear bumper cover{no broken tabs that the previuos owner bought new for $200 shipped.many rear,front coners in nice shape,rims,tires,hoods trunks,subsn amps front bumper cover {with side markers. if ur local come and see my parts collection. hopefully i will get pics up this weekend.........91 blk sc is here ,but not parting it out yet.the 92 rear end{auto..}will be ready next weekend. thx tony.

Speakers and Sub

I'm interested in the speakers and sub. Mine were taken before I got the car. How much shipped to 12078? Maybe just the sub, I've got some replacement speakers, but I'm not sure how they work yet. Thanks, Bradley

sub\amp

i have 2 sub and amps. both work, i will let them go as a pair{sub with an amp for $100 shipped.

pock1 said:
.. a 91 sc that is blk ..rear wing. tony. :D
:eek: WOW .... did you say REAR WING?? Still on the trunk lid?? How much for both, shipped to 85345 ?? Oh, and how about a drivers side fender?? Thanks!
:cool:

91 blk sc

hi im not parting out this sc yet b\c it is still on the street.i have to finsh with the white 92 {which is in the back yard already} the town is keeping an eye on me so i can't pull anything yet.the village gives us leeway but i can't make my neibhors hate me more than they alredy do lmaooooooo, so sometyme next month the blk 91 sc will be parted out.the rear wing with trunk will go for $150 plus shipping. thx tony.

I'll get back to you.

pock1 said:
i have 2 sub and amps. both work, i will let them go as a pair{sub with an amp for $100 shipped.

I'll get back to you on wether or not I can get them. I'm deff. interested in a sub and amp. I didn't realize my girlfriend's prom was so close. Got other important things to do right now, like worry if my suit will get here on time... :confused:

Parts for Sale

I would like to know if you have the instrument cluster out of one of these birds. If so how much and shipping to area code 61250. Thanks

92 sc

j-30 i sent u some mail on ur abs unit.................i have a few cluster from 89-92 sc. all werk some have grey surround and the 92 has blk suround. $50 shipped on the 92 cluster.m\o please. thx tony......email me at......aengine2@aol.com. thx tony.

Back