1992 Tbird SC for sale

bman1985

Very clean 92 tbird sc 145k miles. Its silver with grey interior, theres a few pics on my member-I'll leave the cd player and speakers but the subs/amps are extra. page New transmission(AOD) 1.5 years ~15k miles ago Jasper rebuild with warranty. Lots of new parts, I'm a college student, and the maintenence is runnin my wallet out I'd love to keep it, but its time for a new car. Replaced motor mounts, water pump(preventitive maintence while doing motor mounts) has a 3/4 sc top, 3.5" cai with k&n filter, big exhaust SCP style with magnaflow resonator no mufflers,cold a/c, new brakes with drilled/slotted rotors less than 2k miles on brakes. Bridgestone tires ~15k miles lots of tread good hold on the road. Not much else to say I've kept good care of it ask any questions, located in southern maryland but I'm at school in salisbury, md so either location. asking $3000/best offer

Last edited:
bman1985 said:
Very clean 92 tbird sc 145k miles. Its silver with grey interior, theres a few pics on my member-I'll leave the cd player and speakers but the subs/amps are extra. page New transmission(AOD) 1.5 years ~15k miles ago Jasper rebuild with warranty. Lots of new parts, I'm a college student, and the maintenence is runnin my wallet out I'd love to keep it, but its time for a new car. Replaced motor mounts, water pump(preventitive maintence while doing motor mounts) has a 3/4 sc top, 3.5" cai with k&n filter, big exhaust SCP style with magnaflow resonator no mufflers,cold a/c, new brakes with drilled/slotted rotors less than 2k miles on brakes. Bridgestone tires ~15k miles lots of tread good hold on the road. Not much else to say I've kept good care of it ask any questions, located in southern maryland but I'm at school in salisbury, md so either location. asking $3000/best offer

do you have any more pics of interior

No, I can take some though interior is in good shape though only thing wrong is the left bolster on the driver seat has about a 1 inch diameter hole everything else looks like new.

make an offer

any interest here its a good lookin car, make an offer I know I'm in the middle of nowhere, I can drive it to you or half way to you or something if you want to buy.

Need Pictures

Would like to see some pictures of the interior and of the engine also. If I could get a picture of the gauges idling after about 5 minutes that would be great to. Oh and how far south are you willing to come to meet me I live in memphis TN.

Thanks
Hunter701@aol.com

Back