New Wheel Style Possabilities!!!!

Simply pick the one you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cudaz101

OK...So I have finally made it to this point. Below are the Three new wheel options/possabilities. Please participate and PM your friends to participate. Maximum input is needed to decide on which style to go with. Simply...I can't afford to supply all three in the quantity needed to manufacture them. Se we have to start with ONE...Then more will come later.

FR500
FR500_Silver.jpg

wr-fr500.jpg

Saleen Speed Star
Saleen300series.gif

Deep Dish Bullet
Black_Deep_Bullet.jpg

black_DeepDish_Bulet.jpg

I would like a set of the seleen wheels let me know sizes, finish, and when they are going to be avalible if you are going to make this style
thanks Nick

Even though I like the FR500s and Speedstars I would like to see a big wheel put under the birds. I think a nice sized 10 or 10.5 would look great...even though it would require an exact offset/backspacing and would be a tight fit. So I voted for the Deep dish bullitts.

Russell

The deep dish bullitts would be my choice and chrome would be my preference. If made I'll buy. :)

Last edited:
I really like the deep dish........and I actually like them in black...........but then again my car is black.......

I was actually thinking of converting my lug to the mustang just so I could run them. My cousin has them on his car 17x9.5 and 17x10.5 and they really look good.

I would definitely go with a set........especially in black.

LIL QIK said:
I really like the deep dish........and I actually like them in black...........but then again my car is black.......

I was actually thinking of converting my lug to the mustang just so I could run them. My cousin has them on his car 17x9.5 and 17x10.5 and they really look good.

I would definitely go with a set........especially in black.

If you ran the mustang offset 10.5s they would stick out like a tractor tire. ;)

96sport said:
If you ran the mustang offset 10.5s they would stick out like a tractor tire. ;)
Yea.......lol..........that would kind of suck...........guess I'm not that much of a redneck.......lol

I'm new to the SC scene.......but I think that I would like to run like an 18x8 and a 18x10. With those sizes I could run factory diameter tires and not have to lower the car. Sounds weird........but I really don't think that I want to lower this one.

Did you get my email cudaz? ;) I had actually asked if you could get the Deep Dish Bullets...I'd like them in either anthracite or a satin silver finish.

Would you guys like them to be dished on all four courners? Or just the rear wheels and have the fronts more flush mounted? Is this even possible cudaz?

Someone needs to do a photochop of the deep dish bullets, please.

Sorry Brad, but unlike the others the FR500 just looks sweet. You probably know which color scheme I would pick too. The bullet just doesn't seem you.

If I could get the FR500's in an 18x10 and 18x8.........I could see going with those instead of the Deep Dish. It would still have a luxury/sport look, which is what I really want.

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
FR500 all the way..Would we be able to get these with proper offset but with a stang bolt pattern?

Damon,
You could get them right now. All you would have to do is machine the offset to +34MM or so...I think right now they are only available in a +24 or +27??? Regardless, no I won't be doing any custom machine work with these as I don't have the luxury that I once had in being able to do that.

Everyone else...Thanks for the input. I am looking for ALOT more participation than this though.

Brad

C'mon guys! I really want the Deep Dish Bullets in our bolt pattern...Spread the word and let's make this happen!

Bullets

They all look great but I have to admit that I prefer the Deep Dish Bullets.
Then again Im a little (scratchy scratch...old skool!).
:D

Hate to say it...But this is not even close to being enough interest. The poll goes until May 25th though...Will see if things pick up a bit.

Brad

How many do we need for the wheel of choice (Deep Dish!!) to get made?

Is this over on TCCoA? If it's not, maybe it should be for more traffic.

Last edited:
cudaz101 said:
OK...So I have finally made it to this point. Below are the Three new wheel options/possabilities. Please participate and PM your friends to participate. Maximum input is needed to decide on which style to go with. Simply...I can't afford to supply all three in the quantity needed to manufacture them. Se we have to start with ONE...Then more will come later.

FR500
FR500_Silver.jpg

wr-fr500.jpg

Saleen Speed Star
Saleen300series.gif

Deep Dish Bullet
Black_Deep_Bullet.jpg

black_DeepDish_Bulet.jpg

OH,man ,you got to get the Speedstar's in 20" inch Rims. Put some 245-35-20 up front and 265-35-20 in back .Lower 1.5" in back ,2.25"in front.

Back