Parting Out 35th

Jeff Bratton said:
He, I believe is referring to your bumper cover there Rob. ;)

Figures :rolleyes:

Anyways it has a small peice missiing from the drivers side unfortunately. I hit an ice mound back in Northen IL when I lived there. I'm sure it could be fixed easily and has the "SC" in the front and the side makers.

Let me know if you want a pic of it.

Door Cups....

MN12nationals said:
Jeff,

One cup is perfect, one has one broken.
Which side is perfect? How much for the perfect cup Rob? I'll paypal you for the good one, what is your full email addy. for paypal?

Thanks!

Jeff B.

Jeff Bratton said:
Which side is perfect? How much for the perfect cup Rob? I'll paypal you for the good one, what is your full email addy. for paypal?

Thanks!

Jeff B.

After closer inspection, they both have the tab broken on them. The one I thought was perfect was just really glued. :eek:

Sorry about that.

MN12nationals said:
After closer inspection, they both have the tab broken on them. The one I thought was perfect was just really glued. :eek:

Sorry about that.
Thats know problem Rob... you & I tried. :)

I'll just get them from Greensales.

thanks!

Drivers Side Mirror?

Do you still have the drivers side mirror? If so how much for it shipped to 52302? Thanks.

I'm looking for the speed control servo. Would you happen to have a working one on the car? If so, I need one. Everything else works, but the speed control.

MN12nationals said:
Hello all,

Well the 35th has sat too long and I don't know when I would get to fixing it so I decided to part it out. :mad:

The car has no engine in it as it was used in my current 93. The car also was rear ended so the rear bumper, trunk lid, and taillights are no good. The drivers side seat is well, you know the story, worn.

Other then that everything is great!

The car is located in N. AL currently and I am will to ship whatever I can. So if you need something let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Bob Hennessey said:
I'm looking for the speed control servo. Would you happen to have a working one on the car? If so, I need one. Everything else works, but the speed control.

I'm sure I do, but could you explain where it is and what it looks like?

does the car have climate control? i need the climate control sensor from behind the glove box, its right under the blower motor and looks like a small plastic box attached with 2 screws. let me know

Looking for a Speed Control Servo for a '90 SC

The Speed Control Servo is located inside the left front fender well. It is in the shape of a canister. I'm not exactly sure of the measurements. The part assembly # is 9C734 Since the servo is different for standard T-Birds, the one I need must be off a SC. Mine was cleaned and rebuilt, but has since failied again. If you have a shop manual, you can locate the item on page 37-05-2. A side note to this response: I'm no longer in Orange, CA. I now reside in North Carolina. If you do find it, let me know the price and I'll paypal the amount to you ASAP.

MN12nationals said:
I'm sure I do, but could you explain where it is and what it looks like?

Last edited:
Hello,
I am looking for a wheel, center cap, electric antenna, front struts and strut mounts. Let me know what is available and how much.
Thanks and have a great day!
Kevin Robertson

If its not spoken for yet do you still have the keyless entry pad on the drivers door? How much?

Shane

MN12nationals said:
Hello all,

Well the 35th has sat too long and I don't know when I would get to fixing it so I decided to part it out. :mad:

The car has no engine in it as it was used in my current 93. The car also was rear ended so the rear bumper, trunk lid, and taillights are no good. The drivers side seat is well, you know the story, worn.

Other then that everything is great!

The car is located in N. AL currently and I am will to ship whatever I can. So if you need something let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

I have the same car....need weatherstripping. Both doors (especially driver's), trunk, under hood. Need some in decent shape.

Can you help?

Don Pelley
520-529-1200
dgpaz@earthlink.net

Back