Fastfordfan1 - a good man and a nice car

cbis99

I recently bought Fastfordfan1's 1990 SC which was listed in the classified section. In fact it was delivered today. The car was in Denver and I live in Maryland.

It was the first time I've bought a car over the internet and sight unseen. I saw pictures and the car looked great but I have to say I was nervous. I spoke with FFF1 about every night (my wife was getting a little nervous) about the car and a lot of things about cars in general. He's knowledgeable about Fords and a genuinely nice guy. He gave me the straight scoop on the car (It is real clean with some nice mods) and we made a deal. We worked out the paperwork and the transport (that's a whole story in itself) and the car arrived today. The car is clean and fast and I am happy to have her.

We would talk about people generally being good natured and honest and especially car people. Some people I knew thought I was crazy for sending a check for $4700 to someone on the other side of the country that I had never even met but you know, sometimes you gotta have a little faith.

My faith is restored in the human animal. People are generally good and honest and especially Fastfordfan1.

FFF1 - thanks for a great car - she will be well taken care of. Good luck on your next one.

Keep the faith,

Eddie

Hey Ed!!!
Thanks for the great message!! I hope you enjoy the car to the fullest!!! I am SOOOOOO happy you like the car and I truly enjoyed doing business with you!!!

For everyone- Ed Reed is a true gentleman and a true honest man. We talked everyday like best friends, not only about the car but about our families and life in general. I feel like we have been friends for life. I would NOT hesitate doing business with Ed, ever!!! My faith is also back in mankind and it feels good to do business in such a kind and honest manner.
THANKS FFF2
From FFF1

To ALL:

Please remember, we do have forums specifically for feedback on transactions both good and bad!

Hey eddie...post some pix of ur new ride. By the way, where in MD are you? Good to know we have another SC in maryland. Feel free to drop by www.mamn12.com website, its our local club for tbird/cougar owners. HOpe to see ya there and meet u.

Back