Parting Out 1990 Ford Thunderbird Sc 5 Speed

meiersc

Hey guys I am parting out my 1990 sc 5 speed. I was going to redue everything but now I just decided (because I got a great deal) to put my efforts in a 1995 sc 5 speed instead. The car is in go shape and spent all of its life in south carolina until recently when I moved to michigan. The car has never seen winter and has no rust on it. So all the body panels are good. One of the best things about the car is that I just had the entire transmission rebuilt. It only has about 3000 miles it if that!!!!!!! It was rebuilt by Mr. Transmission and I had them put the all brass syncro in it instead of the standard brass and fiber ones. It also has a new clutch and pressure plate and slave cylinder and master cylinder that was replaced at the same time the trans was rebuilt. It is a stage two clutch but I don't remember the brand. So if you need something let me know and make me an offer. Thanks

White Lightning said:
Any good? Price delivered to 06791? AND, what color interior? cheers and beers, Frank.

I'll check the vmm and get back to with price the interior is black clothe

parting out 1990 sc 5 speed

Hey guys I am parting out my 1990 sc 5 speed. I was going to redue everything but now I just decided (because I got a great deal) to put my efforts in a 1995 sc 5 speed instead. The car is in go shape and spent all of its life in south carolina until recently when I moved to michigan. The car has never seen winter and has no rust on it. So all the body panels are good. One of the best things about the car is that I just had the entire transmission rebuilt. It only has about 3000 miles it if that!!!!!!! It was rebuilt by Mr. Transmission and I had them put the all brass syncro in it instead of the standard brass and fiber ones. It also has a new clutch and pressure plate and slave cylinder and master cylinder that was replaced at the same time the trans was rebuilt. It is a stage two clutch but I don't remember the brand. So if you need something let me know and make me an offer. Thanks

How much for the metal floor plate with the rubber backing that the shifter comes up through?

Vmm

Did you sell the vmm? If not any pics? If its decent I'll take it. Also if it has the side marker lights in the front bumper I'll take those as well with the trim pieces that go around them.

thanks

fortee5acp said:
How Much for the transmission, and slave cylinder, and will you ship?

I will ship but buyer will pay for shipping. I would like to get 1200 for the tranny and slave cylinder for an extra 75.00 I ll throw in the clutch and pressure plate. If you don't like the price than make me in offer.

wakinyantanka said:
Did you sell the vmm? If not any pics? If its decent I'll take it. Also if it has the side marker lights in the front bumper I'll take those as well with the trim pieces that go around them.

thanks

the VMM is not sold yet I Don't have any pics yet but if you would like some just get me your email address and ill send you what ever pics you need. the side lights and trim are there and working; make me an offer

bigg_boyys_SC said:
Is the rear bumper cover in good shape, and if so how much for it to be shipped to 28572?

the rear cover is in good shape make offer if you want pics send me email address

Im in Chicago and looking for a cheap rolling chassie with clear title.
Would you like to sell the car? I don`t need a motor or trans but the body must be intact with good paint.

scbird1 said:
Im in Chicago and looking for a cheap rolling chassie with clear title.
Would you like to sell the car? I don`t need a motor or trans but the body must be intact with good paint.

sure what is your offer and all do you need

Problem.........!

meiersc said:
ANYBODY ELSE HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING THEIR PARTS FROM THIS GUY, BEEN 3 WEEKS AND STILL NOT RETURN EMAILS FROM HIM, I AM GOING DOWN TO POSTAL SECURITY, (I WORK AT THE P.O.) AND TURN IN A COMPLAINT, HE REALLY WILL NOT LIKE THE WAY THESE GUYS PLAY. IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM, TELL HIM GOOD LUCK DEALING WITH THE FEDS, AS MAIL FRAUD IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE! T. S. STUPID, YOU SHOULD HAVE EMAILED ME. FRANK H.

Back