Control Arm and Seat Bracket

tcrow31

Hey guys i need to get the lower control arm on the front passenger side and the driver side seat bracket assembly less the 3 motors just the bracket and gear box or if all possible just the gear box. Please give me prices including shipping to Houston, TX 77084. Thanks.....Tim

sc0tty8 said:
I am going to be removing my lower control arm shortly. not sure what to ask...

i offered someone on here $45 shipped last time but then he relized he lost it. so if thats cool let me know and leave the old ball joint in. Thanks....Tim

I am trying to pull the lower control arm, I can not get her out, the bolt/nut assembly that connects to the spindle both turn, so, the nut does not come off. I understand you want the ball joint, but, I can not get her out:(

There are a couple of ways to do this depending on how involved you want to get.......

You can cut the nut off of the ball joint........

You can disconnect the upper ball joint and and remove the lower control arm as a unit and then you can work on it outside the car......

sc0tty8 said:
I am trying to pull the lower control arm, I can not get her out, the bolt/nut assembly that connects to the spindle both turn, so, the nut does not come off. I understand you want the ball joint, but, I can not get her out:(

If you have to remove the ball joint from the control arm. and im hoping that you can do this threw paypal as well. let me know.....Tim

tcrow31 said:
If you have to remove the ball joint from the control arm. and im hoping that you can do this threw paypal as well. let me know.....Tim

I was thinking of taking the sawzall and cutting thru the bolt/ball joint.

I can do paypal no prob.

Thanks

Wiating for sears to send me a new ratchet, I broke mine and it went in, should be here any day, I awlays thought sears would just swap them out, but, I guess not:(

I am waiting for my bro to bring me his socket set, I anticipate I will have the item pulled and ready to ship, do you ahve an email address I can contact you at? I can also give you a pic of the item.

Thanks,

Scott

sc0tty8 said:
Wiating for sears to send me a new ratchet, I broke mine and it went in, should be here any day, I awlays thought sears would just swap them out, but, I guess not:(

I am waiting for my bro to bring me his socket set, I anticipate I will have the item pulled and ready to ship, do you ahve an email address I can contact you at? I can also give you a pic of the item.

Thanks,

Scott

Thats cool i always thaought they just swapped it out i guess they dont do that anymore. but my email address is crow_tim@yahoo.com and if you can send a pic thatll be cool, Thanks.....Tim

sc0tty8 said:
lower control arm is pulled...I emailed you on friday...

Thanks,

Scott

Yea i recieved your email but I thought you were gonna send a picture the next day. But thats fine as long its not damaged in anyway Id like to go ahead and make the transaction threw paypal cause i really need the part i wanna hurry and put my car up for sell. Thanks .......Tim

tcrow31 said:
Yea i recieved your email but I thought you were gonna send a picture the next day. But thats fine as long its not damaged in anyway Id like to go ahead and make the transaction threw paypal cause i really need the part i wanna hurry and put my car up for sell. Thanks .......Tim

Paypal address is sc0tty8@mchsi.com, I can get her shipped out tomarrow, I will most likely ship it via usps, they are faster and pretty cheap.

I do have a pic of the unit, the bushings/ball joint is all in good shape, there is a small tear in the boot, you can get one for a few bucks at napa or, just grease it up really good if your just going to sell your car.

Drop me an email if you wish to see a pic, thanks,

Scott
sc0tty8@mchsi.com

sc0tty8 said:
Paypal address is sc0tty8@mchsi.com, I can get her shipped out tomarrow, I will most likely ship it via usps, they are faster and pretty cheap.

I do have a pic of the unit, the bushings/ball joint is all in good shape, there is a small tear in the boot, you can get one for a few bucks at napa or, just grease it up really good if your just going to sell your car.

Drop me an email if you wish to see a pic, thanks,

Scott
sc0tty8@mchsi.com

Thanks Scott i sent you a payment today. Sorry if i seem a little impatient i just really needed that part. Thanks again.......Tim

Back