ATTN: Jim Demmit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so

I have ben deliting my own posts
That picture I dont think some of the people like that to well

Its in bad tast have respect for those people that live with the nighmare of that Hittler monster

You deleted yours, tonys, rajs, and mine all in the same minute? Damn, I didn't know you were a moderator.....

But hey
pic removed

Moderating?

Not sure about the moderating but I do know the facts about who's Supercoupe is number 1 and who's Supercoupe isn't. As they say, you can talk all you want but who won the race.

I personaly think that your post are bad

we dont need that kind of language on the none tech,, and your post seem to be of a arguementive nature,,,,,, perhaps inviteing a arguement,, I really dont see jim posting dirty post about you or going out of his way to start fights,,,,,,,, posting pics of world known killers,,, or a inocent picture and haveing profanity on it,,,, thats truely bad taste on your part....... if we could put half the effort into your sc as you do into putting jim down you would be # 1 not coy!!!!!!! just let it rest and work on and enjoy your car.......if jim goes 11s cool,,,,, if he dont hey neather am I so what!!! i still like to drive and own my sc as you should too... let jim do his thing and we do ours live and let live,, just my 2 cents but hey whats that worth nowadays??? anyway tazzer let jim be argueing just brings you down I know you have better things to do you are a very intelligent man and messin with jim really aint your style youve been on sccoa since before me and ive always looked up to you so dont go lowering yourself I know your much better than thatyou were one of the first to welcome me to sccoa and I still think your a great person is cutting down jim really worth your reputation as a fair personI dont think so like I said just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Who said I want to be #1? I would rather be slow and respected, then fast and hated by everyone

And the reason I posted this is because within 5 minutes of Jim putting up a new topic, it got deleted because of its content

sorry I opened my mouth

after posting I received lots of emails telling me the story, storys about jim , but he has done nothing to me . and i really dont want to get into this as some of you have your reasons for being mad at jim .. I never knew the storys till now,,,, jim im still your friend we are on good terms ... i too have my well people who dont like me but im a a$$ hole and I admit it ,, I even push my friends buttons but they are true frinds and forgive me jim we need to start over and not brag or post topics others may not like im gonna drop the inverted thing till I have some ready to sell and give out cars broke Im broke inverted sits on shelf colecting dust,,, this gets some people mad ,,, lets just post results and then brag after we have it done...hey jim I have a spy near you my ex lives in fairfeild

A BIG THANKS!

To all you that start up this worn out scratchy record on the Victrola and even more thanks to those that keep turning the crank. I have heard it more times than I care too and I know that a majority of the other poster here are completely fed up with it as well.

Consider this fine example of our current plight, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back