Kenny Brown Strut Tower Brace~~~GROUP BUY

Ricks SC

I recently purchased the rights and jigs to all of Kenny Browns line of suspension products. I would like to offer a group buy on the STB. This will be a pre-sale and allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. If I can get 20 prepaid orders I can sell the unit for $120 plus $20 for shipping, as a GB to club members.
These units will be made from Kenny Browns jigs and will be the exact same as the one's they produced. I later will be offering all of the other products that KB offered and can do the same thing if this works out. I will accept checks, mo and PayPal as payment. I am really looking forward to getting this started and this will be a great opportunity for everone. Please email all questions, concerns and suggestions.

Regards,
Rick G.

Interested in the full line up :) But will settle with the SB for the time being. Add me on.

stb

i'd be interested in it too so put me on as #4.

Ricks SC said:
I recently purchased the rights and jigs to all of Kenny Browns line of suspension products. I would like to offer a group buy on the STB. This will be a pre-sale and allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. If I can get 20 prepaid orders I can sell the unit for $120 plus $20 for shipping, as a GB to club members.
These units will be made from Kenny Browns jigs and will be the exact same as the one's they produced. I later will be offering all of the other products that KB offered and can do the same thing if this works out. I will accept checks, mo and PayPal as payment. I am really looking forward to getting this started and this will be a great opportunity for everone. Please email all questions, concerns and suggestions.

Regards,
Rick G.

i'd be down. do you have to be a SCCOA member or just a guy on this site who owns an SC like me? :rolleyes:

120 is a hell of a good deal

I would also very much like to see this happen. I am interested in the parts as are some of my customers. I would be in for at least one possibly 2 depending on a couple independent factors.

Will they be painted/powder coated? Please provide more details/maybe some pictures of the final product. This would help with my decision.

Thanks

Last edited:
90blkbrd said:
Will they be painted/powder coated? Please provide more details/maybe some pictures of the final product. This would help with my decision.

Thanks

I don't care if mine is pink. I need it for the support. ;)

Douglas Walker said:
im in if it will fit around a raised top.
Doug

It will fit around raised tops. If you look in pictures it borders the back of the top and not over it.

It will fit around raised tops. If you look in pictures it borders the back of the top and not over it.

Can you post a link to this picture you speak of? I wasn't able to find a picture.

Back