Kenny Brown Strut Tower Brace~~~GROUP BUY

Hi Guys,
I want to appologize to everyone for the delay. For those of you who haven't received your STB's they will be done this week and go out over the weekend. Had some issues with the powder coater.
The next round of LECB's will be done very soon. Also, will be tackling the (Front suspension braces, rear torsional braces and others)soon. Will be making a rear shock tower brace and subframe connectors.
If anyone needs to contact me please email me at (rmg1968@msn.com).
Also, if anyone who received a painted version of the LECB and would like it powder coated let me know and I will change them out. Probably best over the winter.

Thanks,
Rick

STB to fit with Magnum Power Products

Someone please let me know what modifications or additions such as spacers needed to fit with the Magnum Power upgrades. Please email suggestions and pictures to (rmg1968@msn.com).

Thanks,
Rick

Glad you like it. Hope you notice the difference when it's installed. We will be making everything Kenny Brown made plus, REAR SHOCK TOWER BRACE, SUBFRAME CONNECTORS, IRS BRACE, ETC.

RICK

Rick,

Are you producing the FSTB for the 5.0 Thunderbirds at this point? I would like to purchase one if you are. Thanks.

Thomas

thekidz said:
Just checking to see if everbody received theirs yet??

Craig

I just got mine today. Rick said that his assistant accidentally shipped them ground. He also shipped them by order of who paid first so you will probably receive yours soon.

Back