Kenny Brown Strut Tower Brace~~~GROUP BUY

The intake in the pic looks like a 3". I hope the bar will fit with a 3.5" MP intake. Looks like it should, but looks can be deceiving.

1 Toms-SC
2 White-Lightning
3 pablon2
4 brent889
5 minbe
6 Fireman_In_A_SC
7 92bird (?)
8 Tazer999
9 ben04
10 XR7 Dave
11 Dirk SC
12 joshbea6
13 thekidz
14 racer94lx
15 Douglas Walker

Just make the stupid things already

Toms-SC said:
1 Toms-SC

Just make the stupid things already

You have already purchasd the rights why not make 15 if there is interest. Having 15 made and making some money is better than waiting for 20 with nothing to show for it.

Thank you. Your #17. We just need three(3) more. I will post payment options when were at 20.

Thanks,
Rick

So will it positively fit on a car equipped with th Magnum powers raised top, 85mm throttle body, Magnum powers inlet plenum, and Magnum powers front mount intercooler kit?

Still looking for a solid answer. If it will then I'm in.

92bird said:
So will it positively fit on a car equipped with th Magnum powers raised top, 85mm throttle body, Magnum powers inlet plenum, and Magnum powers front mount intercooler kit?

Still looking for a solid answer. If it will then I'm in.

First time for everything, but I will try and help you out. The SB WILL clear a raised top.
mendoza5.jpg

mendoza3.jpg

Ricks SC said:
Thank you. Your #17. We just need three(3) more. I will post payment options when were at 20.

Thanks,
Rick

I think you should post the payment options/details now. Reason being, we will get 20 people, so we can get a jump on it now and start coordinating payment while the last three trickle in. This way we won't have to wait another month for the payments to accumulate. Of course, if you don't need all 20 payments in full before completing the orders and instead you process them as they are paid for, then this logic is out the window. Having 20 people say, "yeah I want one" and having 20 people say "Yeah I want one and here is my money" is another thing. My point is, now we'll have to start a list of those that have paid. Would have saved time to just have us pay right away. Knowing of course that we will get 20 people.

Last edited:
Allright, put me down.. I'll just pray it fits the MP inlet plenum, which is wider and sits up taller than the stock plenum.

Jeramie

Back