i hate my car

TwoToneThunder

ive about had it with this **** thing i fix the water pump so now i have to take off the old hose so i can get the new one on fill it with coolant and drive BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ford put this clamp on there and it wont budge and ive been under my car on the ground trying to get it off but no
i even got out the grinder to cut the damn thing off but it wont budge
$5000 and its yours

Oh come on Jim you can handle it. Do you need me to come up there to help you out? I would only if my car would stay running and not die on me every two seconds. I think its time for a car payment and a '96-98 Cobra to replace the SC.

Shane

idk if u tryed this yet but get a vise grip and clamp it to the hose and just go up and down wiht it and try to turn the hose that should get it unstuck and it should come off easy.

titanium89scguy said:
ive about had it with this ****ing thing i fix the water pump so now i have to take off the old hose so i can get the new one on fill it with coolant and drive BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ford put this gay clamp on there and it wont budge and ive been under my car on the ground trying to get it off but no
i even got out the grinder to cut the damn thing off but it wont budge
$5000 and its yours

I'll come by and and laug.....I mean, give you moral support :rolleyes:

Man, if getting a stuck hose clamp off of my car was the worst thing I'd had to do to it so far, I'd dance a jig.

Err! Uhh! Yeah!

Personally I feel for ya dude, it was stated in a previous post. Everytime you need to do a 5 minute job it turns into a freaking day. Then when you finally get over the anger and get the thing fixed, you go for a ride happy that your baby is running again...............only to turn the next corner and have something else break. My car is about as predictable as the weather man. goodluck, hope it works out for you.

all is well now but i need to reseal the ic tubes and i have a average of 8 hrs of driving between things breaking

titanium89scguy said:
all is well now but i need to reseal the ic tubes and i have a average of 8 hrs of driving between things breaking

yea i know how that goes i bought my car and 2 weeks later the headgaskets are gone. didnt take long at all.

Back