'93 + front spindles (parting out '94 SC) MANY PARTS!!!

Mercury267

I have a set of 1994 front spindles I am selling. These are the spindles needed for many (if not all) of the front disk brake upgrades. I am parting out a 1994 SC. Console is not avail. for sale. Many items still left:

Blower (100% complete, includes factory intercooler).

Ground effets, and front and rear bumper covers (Front cover is PERFECT unlike most which have been on a daily driver).

Quarter glass, wheels and WITH tires (tires are worn, but got a 'lil on 'em still), COMPLETE DASH assy WITH interior wiring required to make work in pre '93 cars, rear folding seat (is in great shape - gray leather), headliner (sunroof car), interior panels, complete doors (power windows still work), Complete front clip (exterior sheet metal parts), full set of CLEAR headlights, complete disk rear w/ trac-loc (I think gears are only 2.73 since this is a 5 speed car, and the T/L clutches are burned out- need to be replaced).
I still have trunk lid (minor ding above left tail light), full set of RED rear lenses, steering column (complete less SC air bag), the list goes on and on. This car has been wrecked in the not so distant past. This means understructure is screwed up, BUT MANY BOLT ON PARTS ARE REPLACED AND IN GREAT SHAPE). I am not willing to wait for hokey people who do not have their minds made up... if you WANT the part but can not PAY for the part don't call me. I will NOT work with any wishy-washy buyers. Guys have been calling me and want parts, and we agree on a price. I take my time to pull the part and then I never hear from them again. If a part had NOT YET been pulled the buyer ill be urged to send a deposit for the part(s). Once the part has been pulled the buyer will need to then make the remainder of the payment within 7 days (not working days ... just 7 days) in order for me to ship the part out. If payment is not received the part will be availible to the next buyer making contact with me to buy and the deposit which was made will be retained by myself for my time. Most if not all of these parts will be listed on E-bay also. So keep your eyes peeled soon. The blower, side skirts, and front and rear covers will be listed first, additional parts will be listed after these sell (if a private buyer does not pick them up first).
Emailing me or calling me is the best way to contact me about these parts.

Thank you guys for your time, and I hope to hear from you.

mercury267@juno.com
443-864-9144

~Mercy

I forgot...

I have not pulled the motor yet, but the engine is still avail. It had about 140K miles on it but ran smooth, started right up and with OUT a check engine light. The car ran great. The blower has been pulled, the fuel rails wer epulled, and the injectors were pulled. All else is there less accessories. If you either want to rebuild an engine while yours is on your last leg, but can't afford to take your car off the road that long, or if yu are looking to upgrade to the later model SC 3.8's, looking to just drop this in and have less miles than your motor... either way this is a great motor to start with. Ran strong in stock condition, and was VERY well maintained by a FAMILY who are Thunderbird enthusiests (Son, Mother, AND Father all have and do own MN12 thinderbirds).

Contact me if you think you can use this for any of the above listed components.

the leather interior is gone as is the rear bumper cover, but the front bumpr cover is still avail. It is in great shape!

PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

You say the 'Supercharger' is complete, including the 'Intercooler' ?? Is this the later Eaton from 94/95 ?? If so, and you still have it, how many $$ for it ??

This parts car has been parted and the shell has been removed.

These are the only items I have left:

Rt/Lft doors, less GFX, interior trim panels, and mirrors
moonroof (complete) w/ sw. panel, tracks, glass, and motor
5 speed radiator (plastic tanks)

I believe that is all.

I am currently parting a 95 LSC optioned Lincoln Mark VIII

Thank you

1992 SC-ABS Accumulator/

I am looking for a 1992 ABS accumulator?

Please Advise,

John- (jmccrohan@charter.net)

I am looking for a 1992 ABS accumulator?

Please Advise,

John- (jmccrohan@charter.net)

The post is about 6 years old, so don't hold your breath. As for where to find a new accumulator, spinning-wheels sc and supercoupe performance sell them. Or contact a seller here for a used one.

Back