Car stalled, now it won't start...

BlownSix

I'm still learning to drive a stick & I was backing the car up to park it beside the house & I stalled it. I tried to crank it back up & it cranks but won't fire. Started up just fine when I went to move it. It does have a new cam sensor. I was wondering if the fuel pump shut off got tripped maybe? How do you reset it?

Thanks

racer94lx said:
I'm still learning to drive a stick & I was backing the car up to park it beside the house & I stalled it. I tried to crank it back up & it cranks but won't fire. Started up just fine when I went to move it. It does have a new cam sensor. I was wondering if the fuel pump shut off got tripped maybe? How do you reset it?

Thanks
reset fuel pump driver side trunk,pull back panel on quarter panel.. red or white button ..i think

Found it, did it, still won't start. I think the fuel pump finally died. Luckily, I had already ordered one a few days ago but won't get it until Thursday. I also had 0 fuel pressure.

This is going to be a finicky car, I can tell.

racer94lx said:
Found it, did it, still won't start. I think the fuel pump finally died. Luckily, I had already ordered one a few days ago but won't get it until Thursday. I also had 0 fuel pressure.

This is going to be a finicky car, I can tell.
Look in front of the battery, there is a ground wire that looks like an inline fuse.. be sure this it secure. I changed my fuel pump and then found out this connection was loose

Back