crabmustang302

No Longer For Sale!

1990 SuperCoupe
3.8 Supercharged
Auto trans. with overdrive
Red with Grey Leather
Near mint Interior\Exterior
178,000 km`s
Cert & E-Tested Sept. 2004 (E-Test still valid)

Asking $2200 E-Tested

You can email me at crab350@hotmail.com

I am keeping the car now, It is going in for paint this week.

Thanks to all that inquired

Attachments

• 1990SC.JPG
    1990SC.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
This car looks like a good car.I wish I had the extra cash to go and look at it. The down payment on the truck took the extra cash I had and Nickeys car!

Greg Coleman said:
This car looks like a good car.I wish I had the extra cash to go and look at it. The down payment on the truck took the extra cash I had and Nickeys car!

Greg,

Please tell me that you meant that 'the downpayment on the truck, in conjunction with the repair costs for Nickey's car took the extra cash you had', and not that 'the downpayment on the truck took the extra cash you had, and you also traded Nickey's car in on the truck'?!

:eek:

Sean

Anyone interested in this Bird?

If anyone is looking for a clean SC for cheap, Don`t wait to long as soon as someone who appreciates these cars see`s it, it will be sold.

Don`t let the price fool ya into thinking its not good, it is really clean for a 90 and as the km`s show, its been well taken care of.

Thanks
Garett

Oh no I didnt get rid of her car or I think somthing that swings down there might be missen!! Between the down payment and the repairs on Nickeys car I'm a hirten!! If I did that I think me cat might go a missen too! :D :D

I talked to Garrett about this ride over the winter. I didn't get a chance to get down to see it. I believe he's a honest person and at this price, this car is under priced. A few marks, but you'd have a cuppla scabs after 178,000Kms too. I believe it's very clean. If you go to peek, bring another driver and a plate because I think you'll be taking it home. My situation has changed - meaning I'm putting up a garage to house me goodies and I can't justify another SC to my children's Mother at this time. Steal it for $2200.

Thanks Hosehead :D

Yes as I say the car is well worth the money in my opinion, I had looked at lots of SC`s before settling on this one, For the money I dought you will find a cleaner lower mileage one. If anyone is interested in seeing it in person feel free to message me and we can set up a time to come view it, Of course Coolhand has first dibs if he is interested :D

The E-Test is still valid, and its plated and insured and I drive it a few times a week just to make sure nothing seizes up.

Thanks
Garett

Hey All
I drove this car on Friday. Not being all that familiar with S/C, I can only give you my opinion, for what its worth. Cosmetically she needs some work. You all know that cosmetics are my thing. When I drove her, she drove hard and crisp, smoked the tires with no probs. She shifted fine. Most everything works. She needs a new spring, but thats minor. She would be a good car, I think. Garret didnt BS me about anything. Bev and I have decided we spent enough money already this year, so we will wait to buy a S/C. We might see something we like in Carlisle, since I am looking for a '95.

Car comes with 2 Good front struts and springs (Not installed), I just found out when I checked it over last week that the right front spring has a break about 1 inch from the end on the bottom, there for I am including 2 good ones both from same car to keep everything equal, ride height and such.

Like I said car has no rust, but has a couple real small dents and a little bit of the clear is flaking in a couple spots (To be expected for a car 15 years old)

If car doesnt go soon, I will be tempted to pull drivetrain and put in my stang.

Back