Here we go again.....!?!

White Lightning

Hey Red Knight, you and Pete survive the winter? speak up boys it that time of year again. This year Pete we just have to hook up. We missed at least 4 times last year, anybody got a schedule for the Wallyworld shows? cheers and beers, Frank H.

Last edited:
White SC?

Might have been me, I work in Hartford. Have never seen another White one in the area! Hey all, Bristol has a good show on Sat. nites, any good for y'all, If it doesn't rain out the show, let's try that as a first meet, I alway have beer in the trunk!?! If I'm not at my car, I wear a white western straw hat, makes it easy for folk to recognize me. jees, we need t-shirts or summit. cheers and beers, White Lightning. on second thought, that would have been to early for me going to work, hell, next time reel him in and let 'em know about us.

White Lightning said:
Might have been me, I work in Hartford. Have never seen another White one in the area! Hey all, Bristol has a good show on Sat. nites, any good for y'all, If it doesn't rain out the show, let's try that as a first meet, I alway have beer in the trunk!?! If I'm not at my car, I wear a white western straw hat, makes it easy for folk to recognize me. jees, we need t-shirts or summit. cheers and beers, White Lightning. on second thought, that would have been to early for me going to work, hell, next time reel him in and let 'em know about us.

theres one white sc in my town it looked pretty mint, I've only seen it a few times tho

Fireman_In_A_SC said:
Hey, I hate to invite myself, but I am in for any meets you guys schedule up!
Anybody that runs into a building when everyone else is running out, gets a free beer from me, Appreciate what you do bro, hey! where in Farminton, I go thru there twice a day on route 4, going to work and going home from Harwinton to the Hartford Post Office on Weston Street. later Frank H.

Thanks!

White Lightning said:
Anybody that runs into a building when everyone else is running out, gets a free beer from me, Appreciate what you do bro, hey! where in Farminton, I go thru there twice a day on route 4, going to work and going home from Harwinton to the Hartford Post Office on Weston Street. later Frank H.

Thanks for the recodnition! I live off of rt 10 right near the rebuilt gas station/dunkin donuts at the intersection of rt 6 and scott swamp.

But as far as t-shirts, I have a thread about thoes logos, and my buddy owns a silk-screening company, so I can literally get us t-shirts in a day or two. Let me know what you guys want, and I can even get 'em with our names on the front and possibly what we are drivin on the sleeve or something like that!

And the meet... get something together... post a date and time, and let whoever show up. I have found that if you just kick out ideas, time will pass and nothin will happen! :p This thing that your talking about in Bristol sounds cool.. lets do it!

-Brian

Fireman_In_A_SC said:
Thanks for the recodnition! I live off of rt 10 right near the rebuilt gas station/dunkin donuts at the intersection of rt 6 and scott swamp.

But as far as t-shirts, I have a thread about thoes logos, and my buddy owns a silk-screening company, so I can literally get us t-shirts in a day or two. Let me know what you guys want, and I can even get 'em with our names on the front and possibly what we are drivin on the sleeve or something like that!

And the meet... get something together... post a date and time, and let whoever show up. I have found that if you just kick out ideas, time will pass and nothin will happen! :p This thing that your talking about in Bristol sounds cool.. lets do it!

-Brian

You bought a pearl white 95 SC 5spd? you lucky basturd

x182dan said:
You bought a pearl white 95 SC 5spd? you lucky basturd

Yeah, I've had it for 3 days now, and I am lovin life!! I will post some pics on here.. I absolutely stole it for $6750.00.... its got 103k on it! and is super strong!

Last edited:
Fireman_In_A_SC said:
Yeah, I've had it for 3 days now, and I am lovin life!! I will post some pics on here.. I absolutely stole it for $2000.00.... its got 103k on it! and is super strong!

once again you lucky basturd, where'd you buy it from?

Sorry guys...........!

The weather man needs a kick in the kester, they kept saying rain, and it never came, so my lady and I made other plans, soooo, it never rained, and we could have met up, ahhh, well, maybe next weekend, anybody know what happened to the Wallingford shows? the phone number for it is out of commish. cheers and beers, Frank

I'd hope to hook up with you guys some time soon, my Red SC is down, had for maybe a month then blew the passangers HG, and my blue one is now a race car project (unregistered and i doubt street legal). i'm waiting on my (spare SC) heads/SC front seal and ported manifolds to come back from tbird88 and then i can rip my engine apart with my bro and get her back up and running hopefully in within 2 days, but i dont think Wynn will be done untill tomorrow, then he has to get them pressure tested, make sure there ok (if not he has to do some more welding) then send'm back here ground (probably 4-5 days from texas ?) so i'm maybe looking at 2 - 3 weeks before my red SC is back up. Dam i miss driving my SC :( Alex L

Hi Frank,
Yeah, I survived the winter. :) I'm looking forward to a few cruises, but I've been down in White Plains, NY for the past 6 weeks or so for work. Gotta love the concrete\tar they call highways down here! Getting on the highway the other day, I was pulling around a slower car and broke the rear end loose in 4th at ~70mph. It started to rain a little so I shifted into 5th to drop the torque a bit and broke the rear loose again! :D Gotta love SC's!!!
I don't know if I'll be able to make it out quite as often as I used to, because my fiance and I have lots of planing to do for our wedding. I'll still make it to a few of them though, plus the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA next month. Maybe I'll see a few of you there!!
R.K.

I live pretty close to you fireman, I live right next to Batterson Pond in Farmington. I go down 6 pretty often, got a friend that just bought a Condo off of 6 in Farmington... I gotta get tags on my SC... Putting my V8 away in the garage... Going to be redoing the entire suspension ground up, last year was phase 1 "drivetrain" complete :) Got a lot of work planned... I dont know how much longer I will own the SC for though, Looking to get behind the wheel of a Cobra now that the GT i was going to buy fell through...

Last edited:
Cool! Yeah, get thoes tags on the cougar, so you can come out with the rest of us and have some fun! And, if you ever need a hand with anything, drop me a line!

Back